Unbreakable desire

Winged Heart

Cao Lu went to a nightclub once ... it wasn't an ideal place to be peaceful ... but ... many beautiful ladies were dancing in front of her eyes and it was quite ... interesting to see this ... Lights were lighting the drinks and all the little glasses she has touched were illuminated just for one night ... The young girl looked around her and her "I will not danse tonight" thought came to her without any explanation ... Sometimes Cao Lu wonders why this is so hard for her to be "alive" like the other girls ... and there isn't any answer ... Maybe it was the fault of her non-justify desire of freedom, being diferent in order to live the life she wants ... not  a life the others would take part in ...
***
Yezi glances at the dancer back ... she was pretty good ... Agreable vision of the professional dancer ... Her name was not written on her belt like the other girls ... Maybe ... she was Jei, the kind and hot girl she kissed once when they were both drunk ... Not sure ... Midnight ... Time to make the custumer ... satisfied ... Yezi glanced at the young "uncalled" lady and decided to offer her a drink one day, after work ...
***
Cao Lu was shy and it wasn't unknown by the others ... The young lady stared at the mob and strange shapes of purple and blue invaded her eyes ... There was no pleasure doing "this" ... not a single envy ...
***
Yezi wasn't shy ... it was just annoying sometimes to see these old men touching her waist without any respect ... Another annoying aspect of the job was the fact all the dansers were called by numeros ... Yezi was n°2144 and it wasn't agreable ...
Yezi's eyes suddenly start staring at the "uncalled lady's" face, she was really beautiful and ... kissable too ... but it was forbidden to say it ...