The open world

The end is near.

NO NONE'S PERSP.

They stepped out of the building, releaved that we didn't see any monsters yet. The six members of Beast- or, now the six companions would be a suitable title- looked around, packed up and ready for it, but even through their layers of confidence, frightning showed. They looked around, the wind messing with their hair. It was more quiet than first, and everywhere were bodies.

"GET DOWN!" Doojoon yelled. Everyone got down on their knees and protected their heads as Doojoon protected them.

A tall, slender figure nearly passed them as it jumped down from a building. you could really see why Doojoon chose for the fire weapons, he does focus well, or ese they would get crushed by that.. thing. "Run!" screams Hyunseung while pointing at a small alley, too small for that huge mutant. Everyone got into the alley before the monster could get to them, except for one.

"YOSEOB!" Doojoon screams while wanting to run towards him. Junhyung was fast enough to block Doojoon. Junhyung turned Doojoon around and said "Go, now, you must go through the sewers, take Hyunseung, Dongwoon and Kikwang with you, I need to take care of something." with an emotionless voice. Doojoon was suprised yet scared at how he didn't sound like Junhyung anymore. "But-" said Doojoon, confused. Junhyung said louder "Go." Still with a calm, frightening voice. 

Doojoon turned around and signed to Kikwang, Dongwoon and Hyunseung and all three followed him. Hyunseung stopped and turned around, and Junhyung put his hand on his shoulder. "We'll meet again, I promise." Junhyung whispered into Hyunseung's ear and Hyunseung put his hand on Junhyung's hand that still rests on his shoulder. they put their foreheads against each other for a fast few seconds and Junhyung wished them luck, but soon dissapeared as if he was a shadow.

JUNHYUNG'S PERSP.

I sprinted to Yoseob fast and smooth, as a desert snake moves on the sand. I had to put the thought of Hyunseung away and focus on Yoseob, who lied on the ground in the middle of the street. He wasn't bitten yet, only scratched, so I  could safe him. I woke from my thought because of a loud, high screech. crap, forgot the monster itself. I grabbed my manchete and turned around, facing the mutant. I leaned forward and put my weight into the manchete as it went throught the slender monster's torso. It screamed and waved his arms around. I didn't stand still for a moment, I kept moving and turning so he couldn't hit me. as we were standing face to face I took my chance and pushed through It's body again, far deeper than the other cut. But, nothing happened. I was stunned and freezed for a bit, but long enough for the monster to hit me with it's claws. I moaned and took a step back, it hurt, but the wound already started healing, I did start craving for blood to get more energy, but I put away those thoughts and realized the monster probably only dies when I'd cut his head off, since the monster is somewhat already dead. 

The monster lend in to hit me again but I squated down and went through his legs, turned around, and grabbed my sword from my back to move it right through the mutant's neck. I always saw fighting as dancing, with beautifull movements, soft and fast touches, and only if you keep thinking like that, you'll be able to actually hit the opponent, just empty your mind.

the slender body went down on it's knees and fell down, as the head rolled away besides it. I finally went to Yoseob.

YOSEOB'S PERSP

Everything hurted. I couldn't move and my throat was dry. Was this the end? Did I only make it 'till we were outside? I think in myself. My world started going dark, I could only see blurry images. I could hear footsteps coming my way. I saw a blurry person in front of me when I turned my head. "J-Junhyung?" I ask while squinting my eyes to see more clear. "Yes. But don't try your best to see, keep your power to survive." Junhyung said with a blank expression I was able to see through the blurriness. "Oh, yeah, right." I said, speaking softer with every word I said, I got weaker. I could feel my world fall apart, this would be it, I'm dying. As I moan from pain and clench my teeth together I feel something being pressed against my wound. I only saw black and stopped feeling, I could only hear "Yoseob, only answer this, do you want to live?" from a voice falling apart, and I weakly answered "Uhu" while nodding a bit.

 

JUNHYUNG'S PERSP

As I heard Yoseob's answer I knew what to do, all I didn't know was if it would actually work. I took Yoseob on my lap, put my hand underneath his head for support, and revealed his neck. I opened my mouth and two sharp teeth teared out of my gums. I gently put them in Yoseob's bare neck. I could still feel some ressistance from Yoseob but it eventually stopped. I started and the red liquid entered me, I could feel all wounds heal again. My cravings got less but thanks to the lust I have always had it was still hard to stop the blood after the right amount. My lips left his neck and when I opened my eyes and felt my teeth go back in again, I saw a skinny, almost lifeless Yoseob in front of me, all pale. ALMOST lifeless, which means I did good. I streched my back a bit and stripped up my sleeve. I put my nail to my arm and cut into my skin, it burned but nothing I couldn't survive. I slowly opened Yoseob's mouth and put my arm above his mouth fast so my blood dripped into his mouth. I couldn't see any reaction but I knew he would survive when I heard him swallow it softly.

My wound already started healing again so I took it away from Yoseob's mouth, knowing he has had enough. I stood up and lifted Yoseob up, put him on my shoulder and started walking towards the closest opening for the sewers. I went in and tried my best not to drop Yoseob. after hours of walking around through the sewer I was finally there. I walked around one last corner and walked into a dark opening. once in there I put on the lights and walked up to an old, yet still steady, matress on the ground and gently put Yoseob on there. "I should let you rest, I'll be there when you wake up." I whispered to Yoseob before leaving to my desk.

YOSEOB'S PERSP.

I woke up with pain everywhere. I tried standing up but got pushed back. "Don't rush standing up, you need to take it slow." Junhyung said. I was so happy to see him! My neck though, it really hurts. As I get more awake and look down I could only see loads of blood and wounds. I jumped back as I remembered what happened on the street. "This can't be! I thought I...-" I said in disbelief. I thought I died. Is this a dream? Do you dreamonce you are dead? I think in myself. I suddenly remember one last thing of what happened.. What Junhyung did. Stunned I put my hand on my neck. I felt them. Two little wounds on my neck. I looked Junhyung scared in the eyes, he still showed no expression, what happened to the real Junhyung? I was thinking. It looked like Junhyung knew what kind of realization I was going through and threw blood packaged in a plastic bag like those in hospitals at me. "Drink of this, it will help the healing process." Junhyung said. I looked at it in disgust. "Is this from.. Humans?!?!" I ask. "Don't look suprised that it is, you are one of us right now, I think you could call us, Vampires, since we are quite alike. But don't worry about blood, you don't need to drink a lot of it." He answered.

My stomach hurt like crazy and I was hungry, but I couldn't. I can't drink blood! I tried not to drink from it, but I suddenly felt like another person, a person not myself, was inside my body and grabbed the plastic. I felt pain in my gums, as if something were about to push out of them, teeth. It hurt but not for long, once I had my corner teeth that sharp, I put them in the plastic and started . It was delicious, the warm liquid entered my body and I could actually feel my wounds heal. The actual monster in me took lead though, and I kept on drinking and drinking 'till the last drip.

"see, it isn't that hard." Junhyung said while paying attention to the amount of blood dripping off of my chin. "Where are the others?" I asked worried. Junhyung frowned a bit and didnt really pay attention to me at all. "To save you, I already sent them away. they are also in the sewers, but seen how much time we lost because of all of this and how big the sewers are, they can be miles away." He answered. wow, being all alone with only one person who doesn't act like himself anymore? Will I be able to even survive? I ask myself while looking numb against the wall. Junhyung noticed and went sitting down besides me on the matress. "Look, we are going to find them, and I know, a lot of changed, but don't think you lost me. I'm still the same, it's just that because of you being changed I need to teache you everything about us. I'm this emotionless because at the moment I shall be your guide, your mentor, guiding you through all of this." Junhyung explained. I felt a tear coming up and looked up into Junhyung's eyes, I could see his understanding eyes again, he was that person again. I cleared my throat and asked. "Since you'll be my mentor then, I guess we'll start tomorrow, to rest today, but can I ask, if we start tomorrow, could you be my friend now 'till then?" while a tear fell down my cheek. "of course" Junhyung answered while sweeping the tear away. "I'm always here when you need me." He added and I pushed myself somewhat in his arms, hugging him. We kept cuddling like that 'till night, I really needed someone at that moment, and though he isn't Doojoon, he's just as a good friend as Doojoon is. And that were my last thoughts before I fell asleep.

JUNHYUNG'S PERSP.

I woke up at night, Yoseob's warm body still clenching against mine, Yoseob's wounds were healed and you could only see scars on his abs, I took his shirt off in the morning when he slept when I saw how much he was sweating in the warmth of the day. though I was up already, it was still really early and I was still sleepy and not myself. I kept looking at Yoseob since he was the only person in the room anyways. I must admit, he is cute. I suddenly felt really empty inside, as if I only now came to the conclusion of what happened. Might have been the sleepy me though. I closed my eyes again, trying to get used to waking up. I opened them again and still saw Yoseob sleeping besides me, I leaned forward and kissed Yoseob on his forehead. I hope he sleeps well, after all what has happened. He is a real true friend, and really strong after today, I hope he will take everything well. I thought, while looking at his weak and tender body asleep. I leaned forward again and suddenly kissed him again, now, on his lips. "What are you doing?" Yoseob asked, confuced with a morning voice. He didn't seem to mind it though. he leaned forward to make it easier and we started making out. I closed my eyes and put my arms around him, I could feel his warmth and trust. When opening our eyes they met. we looked each other in the eyes, still kissing, and both suddenly jumped back. "Waaahhh why did you do that?!?" Yoseob asked confused and slightly disgusted. Now that I actually did wake up, I didn't know as well. Both panicking and looking confused at each other we finally just shook our shoulders, swept our lips clean and sat down on the matress, the start of a huge awkward silence started, and this was only the first day only together with the two of us.