01

Shy me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOUR POV

The sun was shining through the room lighting up every corner of the room.It was a Wednesday,the day when i get to go to school at 9 instead of 7. 'Love me like you do,love me like you do,touch me lik-' "Ughhhh,i don't want to get up!!". I woke up sitting on my bed feeling tired as ever,really should'nt have stayed up late last night.I walked towards my bathroom to take a bath and then change into my school uniform. I then head to the kitchen and got myself a peanut butter bread and left the house while eating.

I went to the bus stop,took the bus and went straight to school.When i got there i saw my best friend Hyun Ae crossing the road to out school. "Hyun Ae!" she looked at me and ran towards my direction.There we walked to the school gates together,than to our class.As we were walking we stopped as we heard screams "OH MY GOD!!!!" "LOOK AT THEM!!!" "THEIR HERE!!" "JUNGKOOK OPPA LOOK AT ME!!" " TAEHYUNG OPPA!!". What misery is this its only 8.30 for god sake and they are already shouting like mad fangirls?Oh wait they are mad. "Ugh Sook Joo lets hurry up and walk,its getting really loud." 

We got to class,sat down and took out our books for our first lesson Math.Hyun Ae and i sat really far away from each other as our teacher thinks that we talk alot.So beside her is Jimin and beside me is Taehyung while the rest of their friends would sit infront of us.

Did i mention they are part of a group called the Bangtan Boys? The group consist of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter