I'm Lucky I Met You

I'm Lucky I Met You

 

“Ahjumma! I’m going out!” You put your shoes on and said goodbye.

“Ok. Be careful.“ The lady who took care of you waved. On your way, you bumped into a guy. “I’m so sorry.”

“It’s okay. What’s your name, young lady?” The guy politely asked. “My name is Ye Sun. Shin Ye Sun.” You smiled. “My name is U-Kwon. My real name is Kim Yoo-Kwon.” U-Kwon said, giving you that charming smile that everyone loves.

*He has a nice smile.* You thought; thinking about him again. “Your age is?” U-Kwon asked ; bending a little bit to match your height.

“You’re kinda cute. And quite small, too.” U-Kwon teased. “Yah! Even though you’re tall, you shouldn’t tease small people!” You pouted.

“Yeah, yeah, Ye Sun.” U-Kwon smiled while he straightened up. “I’m 18 years old. I bet you’re younger than me.” You proudly hugged yourself.

“No, no.” U-Kwon wagged his finger. “I’m older than you. Call me Oppa.” He smirked. “Eh? You look younger than me, though.” You said; dumbfounded.

“How old are you anyway?” You asked. “I’m 19.” He simply answered. “Eh?! Maybe you’re joking. You really look younger than me. Even though you’re taller, I look older.” You nodded.

“I’m still technically older than you. Call me Oppa or I’ll kidnap you.” U-Kwon slightly threatened you.

“U-Kwon… Oppa.” You said; slightly saying it uncomfortably. “Don’t worry, kiddo. You’ll get used to it.” He patted your back.

You two walked and talked like you were best friends already. It was sunset and you two decided to go to the park.

“Oppa, look at the sunset.” You pointed. “It’s beautiful, right?” You smiled. “It is. Just like you.“ U-Kwon smiled.

You got used to calling him oppa in a short time. It doesn’t make you feel awkward saying that already.

You slightly blushed. “Ani. You’re more beautiful than the sunset.” U-Kwon stopped looking at the sun and gazed into your eyes.

*I was lucky I bumped into you this afternoon. If it wasn’t for destiny, we wouldn’t have met. I believe it now.* U-Kwon thought; leaning forward.

You, too, stopped looking at the sun and gazed at his eyes; your heart beating fast.

*I was lucky I bumped into you, oppa. I’m glad I decided to go out. I’m so lucky.* You thought; leaning forward.

Even though that was a short time, you two already became close. And before you know it, U-Kwon pushed his lips against yours. Your knees were becoming weak. You kissed him back.

After a minute, you pulled back to catch your breath. “Even though this was a short time, I like you, Oppa.” You said; scared what he’ll be saying for your sudden confession.

“I like you, too.” U-Kwon said; gazing into your eyes romantically again.

So, you two started dating and officially became girlfriend and boyfriend. You introduced him to the lady who took care of you. U-Kwon introduced you to his parents and approved of you.

-----------------------------------

A/N :

  I know their relaitionship is early. But it's cool with you guys, right? xD I'm sorry for that. Thank you for reading my other stories. (although I didn't finish 'Does He Have The Same Feelings') Please continue reading. Thank you for those who subscribed and commented below! I love you guys! :D