Water

Enchanted

Taeyon's P.O.V.

Hi, Taeyon here. I live with my father. He's a warrior king. I guess, I'm considered has a princess here at his palace. But, no, I don't want to. I hate when people praise me. I tell my servants to not help me with stuff I can do by myself. I don't like it when someone has to do something for me. I want to be the one who does it myself. Even though out of all the kingdoms here, this is one of the best. In my father's kingdom, everyone loves him. You can say, he's the nicest king out there. I love my appa.

T,S,&J Appa: Honey, remember what I told you last night.

I turned around, its was my appa, my loving appa.

Taeyon: Deh, waeyo appa?

T,S,&J Appa: It's time my little princess.

What!? Ani ani. I started getting teary.

Taeyon: Aniyo, already appa?

T,S,&J Appa: Remember I don't like seeing you or your sisters crying.

My appa wiped my tears.

Taeyon: Appa, I don't want to leave you.

T,S,&J Appa: Taeyon, I know, but I told you already. You can't risk others lives. You are the oldest amonst your siblings, even though they do not know you.

I know I can't. I can't stand seeing people suffer in front of me. Yes, I know what's going to happen. I can see in the future, I told appa about seeing the Etherians attacking the whole world, our world. I told him about it, and he said he knows, but I still don't understand. Why do I have to live with my mother, and other siblings I'm not even full related to.

T,S,&J Appa: Taeyon, I know you're wondering why you have to go to your mom. There's a war Taeyon, and you are an enchantress. It is and always will be your duty to protect the world. You know what's going to happen. You need to train, and help conquer what's going to happen.

I just nodded. My appa is right, I have to do what is my fate. I can't just back down.

End of P.O.V.

Seohyun's P.O.V.

I can't believe I have to leave. Wae??

Flashback~

I was walking down from my room, walking pass my unnie's room. I heard my loving appa talking to her with seriousness,

T,S,&J Appa: Taeyon, you are leaving to your umma's tomorrow.

Taeyon: Bwoh!? Waeyo, appa?

Bwoh!?

T,S,&J Appa: Taeyon, you are the first one to know this. You already know that you have a sister, your age, living with your umma, deh?

Taeyon: Deh.

Bwoh?! I have another sister?

T,S,&J Appa: Yes, remember that one time you told me about the attack?

Attack?

Taeyon: Deh..

T,S,&J Appa: It is true, I informed your umma about this, and she told me that it is the time?

Taeyon: The time? What do you mean appa?

T,S,&J Appa: It is the time for you to come live with her. You and your sister.

What!?

Taeyon: What!? Appa, I do not want to leave you.

T,S,&J Appa: You have to, I do not want this to happen either, but honey you have to.

Taeyon: Wae? It is not like I have to do anything there.

T,S&J Appa: You do. Taeyon-ah, I am sorry I did not tell you this before but, you are a enchantress? You and your sisters are.

Enchantress? I have heard of those. I have read about those, they are powerful warriors who protects the world.

Taeyon: Ani, I don't want to.

T,S,&J Appa: It is your duty, princess. I will miss you but, you have to go to train. Train to be a powerful warrior. That is why you and your sisters are different from other women out there. You have an element to control. You are given a gift, you should appreciate it.

Taeyon: Appa, what if something bad happens to you? I will not, never in my life, would let that happen.

T,S,& J Appa: Do not worry, appa's been trained for this since birth. Nothing, won't happen. Just you, need to protect your sisters. You are the oldest among all of them.

All?

Taeyon: All? What do you mean appa? You are confusing me more and more.

T,S,&J Appa: You are nine.

Bwoh?

T,S,&J Appa: It's hard to believe deh? It's because your umma knew all of this would happen later on. So she prepared these. You, my princess, have six other sisters. But, they are different from you, Seohyun, and Jessica. They all have different elements to control, they are all your sisters. Well, half of course.

Taeyon: Appa, we are a lot.

T,S,&J Appa: Yes, Taeyon, you guys are. But, it's date and it's written in the prophecy. Protect yourselves deh? I will tell you the time when you guys have to depart.

Taeyon: Deh.. Appa, saranghaeyo.

End of Flashback~

See? Stupid enchantress thing, it is cool and all but, no.

?: Seobaby, we have to leave.

I turned around seeing unnie. I tried to act innocent as possible.

Seohyun: Bwoh, unnie what do you mean?

Taeyon: We are going to umma and.. live there.

Seohyun: We have to?

Taeyon: Deh, don't ask why. It is a very long story. You'll find out soon.

End of P.O.V.

Enchantresses's Palace

Jessica was one of the Enchantresses' daughter. She was seperated by her sister when she little. When she was young she had a heart problem. Because, she was little she didn't know about, her having a power or she was a enchantress. She freezed her on heart. Jessica's appa, and sibling was worried. Jessica's umma, the Queen, helped her. She said that, Jessica got her element to early. And, Jessica has to live with her from now on. Her older sibling and Jessica's Appa, was sad. But, they did not have any choice.

wearing:

Jessica's P.O.V.

?: Enchantress, Yoona's sibling will be arriving soon. She is older that Yoona.

My palace maid told. I was happy that there was another sibling I did not know about.

Jessica: Kamshamnida for the information. You can leave now.

The palace maid bowed and left. I went to go see Yoong, we are just a year apart. I got to her, room.

Jessica: Yoong, I heard your sister is coming. I hope in meeting her soon.

She turned around, aww she does really have true beauty. She's the most prettiest women in the palace. That's what people say.

Yoona: Deh, unnie. I'll introduce her to you. She is very nice.

She smiled, Awww, that sweet smile. She is very nice, probably the most nicest persong I ever met.

 

Waterrr, done introducing all of them. Now, the story beginnns COMMMENT PLEASE (: