Last

Help

“For the 5th times, Hongbin,” Wonshik snapped, “stop wandering around the room and being a weirdo.” Hongbin who was thinking hard while looking at the ceiling emotionlessly froze and shot the older on the bed a death glare.

 

“Uh, okay you can do anything what you want. I’ll zip my mouth shut.” Wonshik motioned of zipping his mouth and blinking cutely. Hongbin could not control himself and giggled at how the rapper acted adorably.

 

“I’m sorry Wonshik but I’m so stress right now. The editor said my story is not good enough. ‘Not reach their standard’, she stated with those pair of thick glasses of her.” Hongbin mimicking the sound of an old lady before pouting and Wonshik had to fight the urge to pinch his soft pink-tinted cheeks.

 

“She noted my plots are interesting but there’s something missing; the romance. She told me she wants me to add a kiss scene of the hero and heroine.”

 

“But the problem is,” Hongbin paused, “I don’t know how to write it.”

 

Wonshik confused. “That’s nonsense. You’re a great writer, I know it. Of course you can do it. Anyway it’s just ‘lips pressed together’ scene and I’m sure you’ve gotten that a lot before…” It was somewhat bitter in Wonshik’s mouth when he talked about it. The image of his band mate crush smooching was vivid in his head he felt somewhat uncomfortable with it.

 

Hongbin rolled his eyes in annoyance. “Yeah easy for you to say. The truth is I need to explain every detail, every second of your so called ‘lips press together’ scene.”

 

“Beside I’ve never kiss or got kissed by anyone in my life.”

 

Wonshik stared at his not-so-secret crush dumbly before laughing hysterically. He picked the pillow nearest him and threw it playfully across the room. The pillow softly bounced in Hongbin’s hands. Oh, a heart-shaped pillow?

 

Smooth

 

“For God’s sake Wonshik can you please stop? I don’t see the funny part here and I don’t know the reason why you have to snicker like a duck.”

 

Wonshik choked his own saliva as he tried to speak. “It’s funny, really. I just can’t- the handsome visual, the flawless artwork, the all-the-perfect-ideal-type, never kissed for once in his life?”

 

Hongbin shrugged. “Well, what can I do? My lips are not tempting enough for them, I guess.”

 

Wonshik became serious and that shocked Hongbin a bit. The older stepped closer to face him and without he realised Wonshik was now stood right in front of him, nose almost touching. Hongbin could smell Wonshik’s fresh breath when he talked.

 

“Maybe I can help you.” He whispered before locking their lips together in a honey sweet kiss. Hongbin could feel his heart thumped two times faster than usual and his stomach clenched but gave him a nice feeling. Hongbin closed his eyes and enjoying every single thing he felt; the soft texture of Wonshik’s wet full lips, how the other cupped his face with both hands to deepen the kiss, how the time stopped and a second went longer than an hour.

 

It was wonderful

 

Wonshik let go of his palms on Hongbin’s cheeks and slowly stepped backwards. He awkwardly ruffled his new dyed blonde hair before smiled sheepishly.

 

“Hope its help.”

 

Hongbin shook his head fast, disagreed. Wonshik surprised but before he could open his mouth the other had pushed him against the wall.

 

“That wasn’t enough. I’m new and need more practice. Do you mind?” Hongbin smirked mischievously.

 

Wonshik chuckled. “That’s my pleasure.”

 


 

A/N: seriously i dont know why i'm writing this while i'm having lot of unfinished stories to complete ;-; RABIN FEEL