Mad

This is not right

" I'm home." You said and close your condo's door. Your heart feels uneasy with things that might happen after this.

"Why don't you just stick with Minhyuk until tomorrow?" Your boyfriend cold voice greeted you as you step in the living room. You let out a heavy sigh and walk to your boyfriend that sitting at the couch.

" Because I live with you and not him." You tried to talk as calm as you can. Fire need to fight with water, you don't want to make him angrier. " I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier that I'm going to meet him. He suddenly show up at the company so how can I say no. I'm sorry again."

"But I'm waiting for you at the company almost for 1 hour ok?! Luckily there is Jieun who tell me that she saw Minhyuk show up. If not I might end up waiting for you forever."

When Yongguk slipped out Jieun's name, you can feel nausea growing in your stomach by all sudden.

"I admit it, it's my fault and I'm sorry for make you waiting for me. Don't be mad ok? It's almost dinner time now. Just tell me what you want to eat, I'll cook for you." You said nicely to him to make everything ok. You are really not in mood to fight with him.

"Just cook for yourself. I'm going outside." without looking at you, he take his car keys and walk out from the condor, leaving you alone with tears pool in your eyes. You let out a really heavy sigh and lean your back at the couch.

Bang Yongguk is a sweet, caring person that almost reach a Perfect Boyfriend title but there is one problem that he has. Jealousy. He really can't handle it properly especially when it comes to Lee Minhyuk aka B-Bomb from Block B. He already being your  bestfriend since High School and you really have no feels more than friend to him but you really didn't get why your boyfriend always over react every time you hang out with your best friend. You quite often bumped into Yongguk because he is the TS trainee before and you work as SECRET stylist. But when Jieun start to collaborating with Yongguk for her solo, the most of your time is meeting with Yongguk because you need to made both of them ready for the promotion since Yongguk didn't really have his own stylist. From that own, you know that you are in love with Yongguk and until now, the feels is the same. You really loves him. No one can change Yongguk place in your heart but his attitude make you fed up sometimes.

Suddenly your phone chirping, waking you up from day dreaming about stuffs. You quickly dig you handbag to search your phone that buried deep inside of it.

_____-ya~! Sorry for bothering you but you left your work diary at the cafe when you are rushing to go back. How should I give you?  I didn't want to call you because I scared I will interrupt you and your busy boyfriend lovely times. kkk.

You face palmed yourself because of your careless es. " Yeah. I'm having good time with Yongguk tho." You murmured while typing back to Minhyuk.

You suppose to have comeback stage at Music Core right? Secret will be there too for goodbye stage. I'm going to go to Block B's waiting room to take it. It's that sounds ok?

After a few seconds, you got the reply from Minhyuk.

 What?! Secret sunbaenim promotion will end already? I thought Jiho would love dance to it on the table with maknae T.T How about I'm the one who going to the Secret waiting room so I could give them our promotion cd beside I'm able to meet your hot Hyosung unnie. It's sound better right?

Somehow Minhyuk words made you laugh.  You miss to meet his bandmate too since they are damn nice to you espeacially Jihoon, the maknae. Basically all maknae that younger than you is your sweet spot because they are adorable at your prespective/

Yaa!  What do you mean by hot? It's sounds dirty to me ok!

Aishh. I'm just kidding. I'll go to the Secret waiting room and you need to wait for me? Got it?

I got it pabo~~

Your lips form smile. You always feel happy everytime talk with him and you are glad he is here for you when yongguk didn't.

===================

A/N: Hye everyone~~ Somehow this story didn't come out just like what I want xD But pray for me to make this story on the right track ok? kkk. btw, I'm so madly in live with Secret right now. They really make me happy~ I'm Hana's biased but I don't know why I keep spazzing about Hyosung. Well, they are perfectly perfect to me tho. Just like sonamoo. hehe. I really excited when I see sonamoo and secret interaction because both of them are my top favourite girls group xD btw, There is rumor that Hyosung will do solo comeback! I'm damn excited right now >///<