How it Begins

2 Million Won Per Night

“Hyuung~ Where are you? Eung I’m at the mall I already bought everything you asked me too.. Okay I’ll go there but you have to be there first I don’t want to wait~  Eung~” Says Dongjun on the phone being so flirtatious.

“Damn it, it’s not like I’m his servant or something. Ugh. Well at least I bought some for myself too.” Dongjun keeps mumbling with himself as he walks out of the mall with lots of shopping bags on his hand looking for a cab.

On the other hand, Junyoung was driving his cab and came across to a bickering couple that stops his cab.

“Why are you so slow, hurry up and put everything inside! It’s really hot outside you know.”

“I know.. I know.. I’m working on it.”

“Hello sir, where can I take you?” greets Junyoung.

“Take us to Dongdaemun please.”

Along the ride the couple keeps bickering and being noisy. Right when they arrive at Dongdaemun, Dongjun sees the cab and after the couple gets off the cab Junyoung opens his cab window because it seems like his new passenger want to ask something.

“Can you take me to Star Café?” Asks Dongjun nonchalantly.

“Of course, taking our passenger everywhere they want is our motto. Whether it’s close or far I will take you anywhere you want sir.” Says Junyoung enthusiast.

“Are you done talking?” Asks Dongjun annoyed.

Flustered, Junyoung could only answer “Yes.. please come in.” And then Dongjun gets in the cab.

It was awkward along the ride, Junyoung was trying to be communicative but Dongjun keeps getting irritated by it and decides to just make a phone call so the driver can shut up.

“Hyuung~ are you done with the meeting? Dongjunie is on his way to Star Café now~ Eung, you should be there first, okay? I’ll meet you there, eung~”

“Are you going to meet your brother? Your aegyo is really cute, you’re Dongjun right? I’m Junyoung” says Junyoung friendly.

“None of your business, just drive.” Answers Dongjun cold.

When they arrives at the café Dongjun asks Junyoung to stay there because he’ll be back.

“Wait here for a minute, look for my stuff I’ll be going to the café but I’ll be back. Don’t go anywhere.”

“Yes sir!”

“One more thing, don’t call me sir, I’m not that old.” Says Dongjun annoyed.

Dongjun then goes to the café to look for his “hyung” but he’s nowhere to be seen so he makes a phone call.

“Hyuung, where are you? I’m in Star Café but you’re not here! What? Go to the hotel? Okay okay I get it.” Feeling annoyed he goes back to where he asks Junyoung to stay but he’s not there.

“Damn it where is he! he’s not running away knowing that my stuffs are much more expensive than the taxi fee isn’t he? Damn it!”

Luckily a security passes by, “Sir sorry but my cab just ran off with my stuff!”

“Oh, you should report it to the police sir.”

“Why would I report it to the police when you, a security, is here? You should be helping me!”

“I’m sorry sir but I’m only taking care of what’s happening around the café.”

“But its happening in front of the café! For God sakes!” Screams Dongjun getting more annoyed than he already is.

“Sir, oops I mean, Dongjun-sshi, don’t scream in public.” Says Junyoung tapping on Dongjun’s shoulder.

“Where have you been! I thought you were running away!”

“He’s the cab driver? Problem solved than.” Says the security.

“Yes sir, I’m the cab driver and I’m Junyoung.” Says Junyoung giving out his hand for a handshake which rejected by the security.

“I didn’t ask for your name, I’ll be going now.” As the security leave Dongjun’s getting angry again.

“Ey, Dongjun-sshi, I’m not a bad person and I won’t ran away. I really need to go to the toilet and the nearest one is over there so I parked my cab there and now I’m here to tell you that.”

“Oh whatever. Lets just go now.”

Junyoung just laugh seeing Dongjun getting pissed off like that and then they go to Empire Hotel.

When they get there, Dongjun already feels better and he gave Junyong some tips. And as Dongjun enter the hotel people were looking at him, it has always been like that. Dongjun has great muscle on his body but he got a cute and handsome face so he really stands out everywhere he goes.

“Hello~ the usual room please~” He says to the receptionist.

“Of  course, here you go. Have fun..” Says the receptionist.

 In his room Dongjun does push up and sit up and other simple exercise, when he’s done exercising he takes a shower. It was getting late but this “hyung” haven’t show up yet, he’s looking for his phone but he can’t find it anywhere. Feeling frustrated because everything doesn’t goes well today.

Meanwhile Junyoung was having dinner at a food stall in the street, when he’s done eating he goes back to his cab and notices there’s a phone ringing on the backseat.

“Hello, who is this?”

“Dongjun? Sorry, what? Cancel?”

And then he hung up, feeling confused he start placing his mind together and realized Dongjun was the cute passenger from before where he drop him at Empire Hotel. Feeling bad he rushes back to Empire Hotel to give Dongjun his phone back.

“Can I help you?” Asks the receptionist to Junyoung.

“Um, yes, um, I’m looking for Mr. Dongjun?”

“I’m sorry but do you have any business with him?”

“Oh, its his phone, he left his phone at my cab.”

“Aaah, well he’s in room 716, wait a moment please,” the receptionist called for a bellboy, “Take him to Mr. Dongjun’s room. Sir you can follow him to his room, have a good night.”

“Ah yes, thank you..” Junyoung feels weird with everything, he’s not used being treated this way but he follows the bellboy to the front door of room 716, the bellboy rings the bell and Dongjun comes out topless and his face a little bit red from the alcohol.

“Sorry, Mr Dongjun, he’s a cab driver and he said you left your phone on his cab.” Says the bellboy.

Dongjun suddenly smiling brightly, “Aah yes you’re the cab driver! So I left my phone in your cab, come in come in~ Thank you Kibum-sshi,” he gives the bellboy a tip and he grabs Junyoung’s hand to let him in, “Come in come in~” he says. Feeling awkward Junyoung get in and close the door.

“Come on sit with me here~” Says Dongjun patting the spot next to him on the bed.

“Ah.. yes.. here your phone..” Junyoung awkwardly sitting next to Dongjun giving him his phone back.

“Aawwh thank you, here, I got a little money for you.”

“No, no, you don’t have too. I came here just to give you your phone back, I’m not doing it for money.” Junyoung quickly rejects the money.

“Really? Wow there’s not much kind people like you. Hmm, looking at you, I think you’re older than me, right hyung? I’m 24, how old are you?”  Asks Dongjun looking at Junyoung with a smile (and an eyesmile).

“I’m 27 years old..” Answers Junyoung with a weak smile.

“See! I’m right! Hehehe thank you hyung~ You brought my phone back~ hehehe” Says Dongjun while leaning on Junyoung’s shoulder which only makes the older boy tense.

“Y-you’re drunk…” Says Junyoung trying to make Dongjun get his senses back.

“No I’m not hehehe, I’m still perfectly fine. Hyung, you know what?” Dongjun asks.

“What?”

“Why don’t you stay with me tonight, be with me just for tonight.” Says Dongjun trailing his finger through Junyoung’s thigh.

“Stay with you? I think I can do that if you really need to be with someone tonight.” Answers Junyoung.

“But, I have rate.”

“Rate?” Asks Junyoung confuses.

“Yeah, playing with me for 1 round will be 500.000 won, and if you want more it’ll get you 50.000 per hour, but if you want to be with me for the night it’s 2million won, of course there will be no limit in round and I’ll give you full services, how about that?” Says Dongjun grabbing Junyoung thigh, but then Junyoung burst into laugh.

“2 Million won? Oh please, I don’t have that kind of money, I only have 35.000 won with me and it’s from driving the cab all day, and no thank you I’m not that kind of person.”

“35 thousand? Haha you think I’m a street or something? Ugh, next time brought me 2 million won and I’ll rock you. Anywaaaay thank you for bringing my phone back you can go now.” Says Dongjun as he lay down on the bed falling to sleep already. So Junyoung get up and cover him with a blanket  and walks out of the door, he stops for a while and laugh a little.

“2 million won? Hahaha where am I supposed to get that money.”