Prom

Reasons to Hate you

 

Jae Ri's POV

 

I smiled at my father as he dropped me off at the ball. I felt my heart thumped against my chest wildly. I did not put make up. All I wore was my dress. And I brought a handbag. 

 

I was still heart broken about luhan but I decided to just deal with it. I stepped out of the car and I approached the large grand building. My school gym was decorated into such a grand building... Wow

 

I entered the ball and all eyes were suddenly on me. I heard words being exchanged here and there but I caught some of them

 

"Omg... Best dress I've seen!"

 

"She is so pretty!"

 

"Omg! Envy!"

 

"Ka run cannot beat her!"

 

"I want to dance with her!

 

"She is hot!"

 

I walked away and saw exo. I waved at them and saw all of them smartly dressed. 

 

I saw everyone except luhan. My heart clenched and I forced my smile to continuously be in my face.

 

"Where's luhan." I asked casually . Some snickered 

 

I shrugged my shoulders and decided to go look for my mysterious admirer first. Since I bet luhan won't take me as his date and I'll just be left with my admirer. 

 

I walked out to the quiet garden and sat down on the bench. Suddenly, I hear some rustling sound. I wanted to turn around but the person held my head straight forward. He covered my eyes and darkness was surrounding me.

 

His scent was alluring. Mint it was. I heard him chuckle lightly and I felt something land on my lips. 

 

He kissed me. He took my first kiss... 

 

I wanted to slap him immediately but he uncovered my eyes. He left my lips and I must say, I enjoyed it... But he took my first kiss... 

 

I opened my eyes and saw a smirking luhan in front of me. 

 

"Dream come true?" He smiled. I covered my mouth and became silent. 

 

"Yah, Park Jae Ri, I know that I rejected you and broke your heart a few times even though I already fell head over heels for you since the day I met you. Your eyes, your face ,your attitude... I felt that you were the one for me but I was afraid of rejection so I decided not to confess to you until now... I decided to. So Miss Park Jae Ri, will you be my girlfriend ?" Luhan said softly. 

 

I felt tears sting my eyes and I saw his concerned face. Tears streamed down my face and he immediately wiped them away. "Yah... You stent suppose to cry... Do you hate me?"

 

I cried even harder and said ," yes I hate you! I hate you that you were so oblivious that i liked you! I hate you that you tried making me jealous! I hate you that you succeeded!I hate you , because I still love you." 

 

Luhan grabbed me and then he wiped my tears away. He smiled and said," so you do love me, I'll take that as a yes."

 

With that, his perfect,soft lips crashed onto mine and I felt as if my life was completed. My tears fell endlessly, out of happiness and bliss. Our kiss ended, our foreheads leaning against each other. 

 

"I hate you Xi LuHan," I mumbled.

 

"And why is that my dear?" He chuckled.

 

"Because you made me fell heads over heels for you despite all the challenges I faced," I said with a smile. He smiled and our lips met again into a passionate kiss.