I Hate You

Reasons to Hate you

15 November

 

Entry 1

Baekhyun told me to write into this diary to scream out how much I hate this arrogant jerk! I can write as many reasons I want to. So diary, deal with me for awhile.... BTW, this is a gift from my best friend baekkie the bacon :3

 

17 November

 

I hate you Luhan!! 

 

You embarrassed me in front of the school by saying that I had my period stains on my skirt?!?! What is wrong with u?!?

 

18 November

 

Urghhh!!!! LUHAN U MEANIE!!! You took my homework then copied the answers!!! Afterwards u lost it and caused me to get punishments!!!!!

 

21 November

 

Luhan you arrogant jerk!! You don't apologize when u spill food on people?!? Why are u so mean?!?

 

22 November

 

URGHHH!!! Why do I have to be your lab partner??? Why couldn't it be Kris?!?

 

23 November

 

You!!! You gave me all the work!! You did not even touch your notebook!!! LUHAN!!!!!

 

26 November

 

Urgh luhan! Why did u save me from the soccer ball that XiuMin kicked to me. You hugged me and saved me from that stupid ball!!! You then scowled at me after asking if I was ok with concerned looks. You make me dang confuse you know?!?! What is wrong with you??

 

28 November

 

Xi Lu Han, why on earth. Why did u read my stupid diary?!?!(not this one) my more private one!!! Now you know my every secrets. You were laughing at how I dream of unicorns and all but when it came to asking me if I really liked Kris, you were dead serious. And when I said yes, you became emotionless and you dropped my diary before walking away.

 

1 Jan

 

You just had to ruin my new year by spamming me in the morning and then during lunch poking me with a fork. REALLY?!?! DO U SERIOUSLY HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO?!?!

 

3 Jan

 

When Kris FINALLY talked to me, you were frowning at the back . I was looking at you, you dumbhead. I sacrificed my precious time with Kris just to figure out what was on your mind. In the end, you just rolled your eyes and walked away. In the end, I did not even know what was on your mind -3- you wasted my time with Kris.

 

6 Jan

 

STUPID LUHAN!!! I HATE YOU!!!! 

 

WHY YOU GO TELL THE WHOLE SCHOOL THAT I LIKE KRIS!!!! 

 

You know how many fangirls will kill me T.T 

 

STUPID LUHAN!!!!   >:(

 

9 Jan

 

This new girl came. She was an epic and flirt, ka rin it was. She was laughing at whatever you said and you totally ignored me. I felt really weird and I was really empty....STUPID YOU!!! MAKE ME FEEL LIKE THAT!!!!!

 

12 Jan

 

That locked me in the restroom and threatened me to stop hanging out with you. When I rolled my eyes and talked back, she shoved me and I hit my arm on the basin tap. There was a bruise and I kicked her back. She went crying and you then ran into the restroom. She blamed everything on me and you were just like," be nicer Jae Ri." 

 

What is wrong with you?!? Can't you see the is 2 faced?!?

 

15 Jan

 

I felt miserable when ur childhood friend aka, the epic , poured ice water on me when I was entering class. You made my life even worst by throwing papers that said," be nicer" to me non stop during lesson as I was freezing my damn off. My heart felt uncomfortable and I wanted to....

 

Cry.....

 

I don't know why...

 

I hate you luhan... You make my life miserable...

 

17 Jan

 

You saw the shouting mean words at me, calling me worthless and all. But all you did was stand there and loom away. I wanted to cry, break down, scream, kick anyone in anger, sadness and pain in the heart. Once she left, you never said a single thing and left with her.

 

21 Jan

 

I hate you Luhan.... I HATE YOU!!!!

 

SHE CONFESSED TO YOU AND YOU ACCEPTED HER FEELINGS.... 

 

I SAW IT. I WANTED TO CRY, wait...

 

I did...

 

Baekhyun, chanyeol, sehun, Tao , D.O ,Kai and Lay were there .They saw me run away with tears in my eyes. They tried to comfort me but the tears kept coming. I don't know why...

 

I cried , my heart felt broken...

 

My heart shattered...

 

I hate you Luhan...

 

You made me feel my first heart break...

 

25 Jan

 

I saw the trying to kiss you but your mind was wondering somewhere. I totally forgotten about Kris. I don't know why... No more feelings for him...

 

You looked at me and I just turned around. Slam my locker and ran away , the tears b again...

 

I hate you Luhan... You make me feel like the world has ended for me.

 

1 Feb

 

I don't hate you that much anymore luhan... 

 

You broke up with that epic after you saw her kissing another guy. She was literally exchanging her disgusting saliver with him. Ewwwww.... Anyways... The valentine day prom is coming. I'm going with nobody... Good luck to you finding a date after that epic and u broke up.   

 

I feel.... Happy for some reason.....

 

3 Feb

 

Someone left 2 love letters and a bunch of roses. People were awing at the scene. I want to find out who you are person. And luhan, you were awfully quiet but I saw you smiling from time to time.... What is in you head....

 

5 Feb

 

The person left cards this time. Romantic much. Hmm luhan. Every time I look at u, j smile! I hate you for making me like this...

 

I think I like you....

 

Maybe love....

 

AISH!

 

8 Feb

 

You told me to dress properly on prom night if not my date might leave me. You just had to tease me! Aish! I HATE YOU AT TIMES U DUMMY!

 

I got my dress BTW:) I love it! Fits perfectly yo~ I wish diary, you could see it.

 

10 Feb

 

My admirer has left a bunch of chocolates this time. He also said that if I had no date, he told me to meet him outside the ball at the garden once I arrive. So nice...

 

Anyways, I hate you luhan.... You broke my heart again.

 

When I asked if you wanted to go to the prom with me.... You rejected me and said that you would be going with the most special person you ever met... I walked off after telling you that you did a good job while smiling but my heart was shattering. 

 

I hate you luhan... But I love you more each day.... I wish you could be mine.

 

13 Feb

 

No school today and tomorrow.... I guess the school wants us to prepare for the valentine day prom ball... Im still heart broken. I texted you and asked who ur date was but you ignored me.... 

 

I cried a little in the afternoon. My heart hurt so badly. But what could I do... I was literally nothing to you.....