Final

Typical Morning ^^

Ringggggg! You alarm clock went off. You turned it off and looked at the time.

7.30AM. You sigh, you felt really really tired. You moved around and saw Leo sleeping peacefully next to you. You smile and touch his face, before giving him a peck on his cheeks. You decided to lie down on the bed for awhile more, enjoying Leo's perfect face, before waking up and prepare breakfast for Leo. 

Leo woke up a while later after you woke up. Seeing that you are not beside him on the bed, he sit up.

"_______?" Leo called you but no answer from you since you are in the kitchen and you can't hear him.

He walked out and saw you standing at the stove, preparing breakfast. You back was facing him so you didn't realise that he was standing behind you.

Suddenly, you felt a pair of hands hugging you from the back.

"Oh!" You got a shock.

"Morning~" Leo said in his deep and y voice. You can feel hot air from his breathing at the back of your neck.

You smile and replied him. "Morning Leo-ah~"

He kissed the back of your neck and your ear. "So what's for breakfast babe?" He asked you.

"Ummmmm.... Pancakes with chocolate and honey syrup!" You replied enthusiactically.

Leo smile(A/N: *faints*) and whisper into your ear "So sweet... Like you sweetie..."

You smile when you hear it. Leo can be really shy and quiet, but with you, he is very open and his sweet words can melt someone's heart within 3 seconds. This was how you fell for him. His pair of eyes... The smile and his face makes you love him more and more each and every day.

"Leo... Go sit downn~ Breakfast will be ready soon!" You said, trying to break away from Leo's hug.

However, Leo refuse to let you go. "No... I want a morning kiss first~" He said and turned you around to face him.

You sign and laugh. You tiptoed and gave his a kiss on his lips. But little did you know that Leo hugged you even tighter and closer and prevent you from moving away while you guys were still kissing. You just wanted to give him a peck but you never expect Leo to kiss you until you have no air left. Which made you pulled away. Leo smile at his achivement and gave you a wink with his tongue sticking out, before walking over to the living room. You touch your face and it felt really hot, as if you have been under a hot sun for a long long time.

During breakfast time, you ate like a little kid, with chocolate syrup all over your mouth. Leo used his thumbs to wipe the sauce on your mouth before his thumb again.

"______-ah~ Come here~" Leo said, asking you to move closer to him. You did as he told you to and then *mucks*! He gave you a kiss, using this kiss to "wipe" away the sauce on your mouth.

"There, clean and sparkling." Leo said.

If every morning was to be like this, you are afraid that you might die due to diabetes and heart attack because your heart is always beating so fast with all the sweettt things Leo had done for you.

But then again... Everything is worth it.


Short Leo fanfic that I thought about it! ^^