Chapter 20

IF YOU ONLY KNEW
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SONG:LYN=MISS YOU...CRYING

 

Myungsoo

I Sulli's curly hair as she started to drift off to sleep. I looked at the time. 12:50. She is normally asleep way before now, but she stayed up with me. "Are you asleep?" I asked. No answer. I sighed, picking her up in my arms and laying her on her bed. I hurried and grabbed my sweatshirt, pulling it over my head. I got my key card and closed the door behind me, making my way to the pier.


I walked slowly through the pier, looking for this mystery guy. I know relationships are built up on trust, but I just need to be sure. I looked in the pitch black darkness, regreting not bringing a flashlight or my phone. I walked more and more through the pier, until I saw a light post. I ran over to it, seeing a note stuck to it.

Just a little further, and you might just know the truth about your little princess.


I rolled my eyes and walked further as instructed, following the lightposts ahead. After two minutes, there was nothing left but darkness and the ocean. I groaned, getting frustrated. "Ok, whoever you are, come out!" I yelled. "Hello Myungsoo. Long time... no see." A person stepped out from the bushes nearby. It was complete darkness, so I couldn't see the person at all. "Alright, who are yo u? And why have you been invading in my life!" I yelled. The person laughed hard, "No need for you to know that. I'm just here to let you know about about your girlfriends secet." The person growled. "Then tell me." I said. There was a silence between us, until he spoke. "Let your hand out." The person demanded. "Why?" I asked. "Just do it!" He yelled. I let out my hand to the persons direction, as he placed and object in my hand.He then walked away into the distance. I felt around what was in my hand, feeling plastic. I felt a top and tried to hold it to a light. It was a pill bottle. No label, but had one pill in it. It was big. Does she take these? I sighed, confused. I made my way back to the hotel. I need an explanation.

 

Sulli

I woke up, crying rivers. Something was going on, bad. I looked at my pillow, seeing the worse. Clumps of my hair were on my pillow. I cried over and over and over. My hair... gone. It took forever for it to gro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter