2/2

My Cute Boyfriend (2nd sequel My Cold Boyfriend)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the room:

 

Ravi’s POV:

“Huh! Eating… doesn’t he care about me anymore?” Ravi talk to himself, annoyed.

‘Knock, knock’

“Ravi?” Leo call Ravi’s name when he poke his head inside their sharing room.

“Hyung? Why?”

“Can I ask you something?”

“What hyung?”

“Did you like Hyuk?” Ravi shock with Leo’s question.

“I-I… how did you know?”

“Your face tells everything.”

“My face?” Ravi ask confused and touch his face.

“Yes, you looks like you’re going to pull Hyuk in our room and him because he didn’t care for you.” Said Leo bluntly.

“H-Hyung!!” Ravi yelled, shock with Leo’s words.

“What? It’s true.”

“Okay… I like him.” Ravi said the truth.

“Since when?”

“The first time he smile so brightly when we went to bungee jumping before debut. I think he’s so cute than the time he look timid when he just get in the group.” Said Ravi and smile remembering the past.

“But I thought I just like him like a brother because I want to protect him. Then, I realise that I like… no, love him.” Confess Ravi.

“But… there’s a problem here.” said Leo.

“What is it hyung?” asked Ravi.

“If you like him, why you always went to the date?”

“Date?” Ravi asked confused a little.

“Yes, date. You always went out at night to date. And, didn’t you said before that your girlfriend is Min-ah.”

‘Ah… that date.’ Thought Ravi.

“It just…” Ravi didn’t know what to say. Leo sigh at that.

“I can help you with this.” Said Leo after that.

“Really hyung?”

“Yes, but there’s two thing you need to do.”

“What is it? I will do anything you said.” Said Ravi seriously.

“First… you need to break up with your girlfriend.” Said Leo. He wait for Ravi unsatisfied face. But, shock when he see Ravi’s face just calm.

“Okay hyung. Wait.” Ravi took out his phone, and call Min-ah.”

“Min-ah, we break.” Then he hang the phone.

“Okay, second?” Leo didn’t answer because he’s shock with Ravi fast move. Then, Ravi’s phone ring.

“Hello Min-ah I said we break. Don’t call me again.” Ravi hang the phone again and off the phone.

“I put one more thing on the list. Don’t break with Hyuk like that or I’ll kill you.” Warned Leo dangerously. Ravi swallow his saliva hearing Leo’s warning.

“D-Don’t worry hyung. I won’t do that.” Ravi stutter a little.

“Why do you think I need to believe you?”

“Because I love Hyuk so much.” Leo sigh hearing Ravi’s answer and continue.

“Second…”

 

 

 

 

The next day:

 

The VIXX’s members were doing their own things in the dorm. It was one of their free day without activities. Then, their manager come to the dorm;

“Okay kids, wake up x2. I have a surprise for you!” said the manager.

“What surprise?” asked Hyuk excitedly.

“The CEO wants to spend his money on you today to the expensive restaurant.”

“Really hyung, yeah!!” Hyuk and Hongbin jumped excitedly, while other hyungs just stay quiet.

“Hyung, why you guys didn’t feel excited?” asked Hyuk weird with his hyung’s response.

“I didn’t feel well today.” Said N.

“I have a date with Leo hyung today.” Said Ken and Leo just nodded.

“I need to finish compose the new song.” Said Ravi.

“Ahhh… you no fun hyungs… hyung can only we two go to the restaurant?” Hyuk asked to their manager.

“It’s fine if your hyungs have things to do. You two can go together.” Their manager just smile.

“Yeah!! Hongbin hyung, let’s get ready.”

“Okay.” Hongbin smile and get to his room, and Hyuk to his room.

 

 

 

 

At the restaurant:

 

“Mr Han and Mr Lee, please come here.” Said the waiter and bring them inside. Before they open the door, Hongbin suddenly stop and turn to Hyuk.

“Hyuk, I forgot my phone inside the car. Wait for me inside.” Said Hongbin and disappeared. Hyuk just nodded and turn to the waiter again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter