Serene

Gold Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I was exactly thinking of her at that moment, I hadn’t seen her after she broke up with me two weeks ago. I ing missed her, I didn’t see her around and her friends wouldn’t talk to me… my friends didn’t know anything either. Every time I tried to see her in her house, her parents would tell me that she wasn’t there or that she didn’t want to talk to me. That ing hurt me; it was like she was avoiding me. I didn’t do anything… I loved her way too much to hurt her. I… couldn’t stop thinking of her. I wanted to know how she was doing. 
In that moment I heard a glass and something else break on the floor downstairs. 


"Mom?" I asked. She didn’t reply. I stood up from my chair and hurried downstairs just to find her frozen in the middle of the living room. What broke on the floor was a cup with her coffee and the telephone. "Eomeoni! Are you okay?" 

Tears kept falling down her face, I wiped them with my hands, , I was so worried about her. 

"Ju-jungshin…" she started saying 

"W-what happened?" 

"She… died…" 

I felt so dizzy I thought I was going to faint. My head started hurting and I felt like the whole room was spinning around me. 

"Mom… cut the joke… mom… , PLEASE, DON’T PLAY WITH ME. DON’T SAY THINGS LIKE THAT MOM PLEASE, TELL ME THAT’S NOT TRUE." I wanted to break everything in the room and hit my head against the walls. "Wait, I’m going to prove it… she’s alright, I know it. Why would she die? She was perfectly fine." 

I didn’t even take an umbrella or a coat since it was raining. The only things I took were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter