Support

Love Me Until The End

A Few Weeks Later

Doctor:Alright Kyuhyun-sshi Eunhyuk-sshi is stabalized to go home *smiles*

Kyuhyun:Thank you so much doc *bows down shaking his hand*

Doctor:We'll have some therapist to come to your house every once in a while to check on him or whenever you need us too *smiles*

Kyuhyun:Its very much appreicated thank you *smiles*

Doctor:Alright if that's all i better get going *about to walk out the room*

Kyuhyun:Wait doctor i have a question *looks at him*

Doctor:Yes Kyuhyun-sshi 

Kyuhyun:There is away for eunhyukkie's depression to you know vanish *looks at him*

Doctor:Of course there is it just takes a lot of a person to help that one who needs help *half smiles*

Kyuhyun:Is there some way to get them out of the state 

Doctor:All you need to do is show them you truly love and care for them 

Kyuhyun:Ill do my best 

Doctor:You know eunhyuk-sshi is lucky to have a friend like you *smiles*

Kyuhyun:I'm his boyfriend *smiles big heart beating faster*

Doctor:*smiles*Well he's even more lucky then

Kyuhyun:No im luckier *smiles big*

Doctor:*pats his back walks out of the room*

Kyuhyun:*walks into eunhyuk's hospital room*

Eunhyuk:*on one crutch looking out the window*

Kyuhyun:*smiles hugs him from behind*Ready to come home baby boo

Eunhyuk:Im not sure if i could face them again after what i did to you guys kyu *holding his hands on his stomach*

Kyuhyun:And why not

Eunhyuk:I put you guys through so much i scared you guys i made you worry i..*sighs*I dont deserve your guys is love and care 

Kyuhyun:Baby boo you need to stop thinking of things like this....of course we wanna take care of you not because of pity because we all care and love you..you mean so much to us more than you'll ever know 

Eunhyuk:Im sorry babe...*sighs cups kyuhyuns face*

Kyuhyun:What are you sorry for..*confused*

Eunhyuk:Everything i mean how our relationship started our confessions all because of my stupidness....i mean i wanted our confessions to be a little more special than this *giggles half smiles*

Kyuhyun:Hyukkie you just being with me is special enough *smiles kisses him*

Eunhyuk:You know being my boyfriend is gonna be very hazardous to your health 

Kyuhyun:Then itll be worth it all just to have you loving me but mostly you letting me love you is the best thing to ever happen its all i could ask for *smiles*

Eunhyuk:*hugs him tightly kisses him*I love you so much kyuhyun

Kyuhyun:I love you so much more than youll ever know *kisses the top of his head*

Eunhyuk:Never let me go 

Kyuhyun:Never in a millions years *smiles*

Super Junior Dorms

Eunhyuk:*limping on a crutch walking in the living room*

Ryeowook:Hyung *hugs him tightly crying*

Eunhyuk:Im fine wookie ill be fine *patting his back*

Yesung:Im happy your back and ok *hugs him tightly*

Eunhyuk:Im here no worries *half smiles hugging him*

Heechul:Im happy you're alright hyukkie thought we were gonna lose you *sighs hugs him*

Eunhyuk:Im never gonna leave you guys *half smiles*

Kangin:Thank goodness your alright *hugging him*

Eunhyuk:Im ok hyung *rubbing his back*

Donghae:Your alright your ok *hugging him tightly tears fall*

Eunhyuk:*half smiles rubs his back*Ill be fine 

SungMin:Im so happy your back *hugging him*

Eunhyuk:Its good to be back *half smiles*its good to have you guys by my side 

KYuhyun:And were never gonna leave you *smiles*

Eunhyuk:*smiles looking at leeteuk opens his arms*Bestie....

Leeteuk:*covering his mouth crying hard looking at eunhyuk*

Kyuhyun:*smiles bigs nods over to leeteuk*

Leeteuk:*runs in eunhyuks arms hugs him tightly crying hard shaking*Your alright your ok im so sorry i let this happen to my own best friend im such a horrible best friend i shouldve been there more i cant lose you eunhyukkie your my rock in life i need you as my best friend by my side i dont wanna be without you bestie

Eunhyuk:*tears falling rubbing leeteuks back*Bestie im here im not going anywhere dont blame yourself i know you did your best and im thankful for a bestie like you ill be fine

Leeteuk:I love you so much bestie never forget that *smiles kisses eunhyuks forehead*

Eunhyuk:I love you more hyung *smiles hugs him tightly*

Kyuhyun:*smiles wraps his arms around eunhyuks waist*

Eunhyuk:*smiles snuggles into him sighs happily*

Leeteuk:*smiles looks at kyuhyun*YAH Maknae i trust you with my best friend's heart hurt him and you'll have to get through me...

Kyuhyun:Dont worry teukie hyung i will rather slit my own wrist than hurt him *smiles*

Leeteuk:Im happy for you guys i truly am..but always remember that no matter what us hyungs and dongsaengs are here by your side always no matter the trouble were here for you and were never gonna leave 

YEsung:*wiping his tears*Thats right were family i dont care what anyone says or does your my family and nothing will ever change my mind about you i love you and nothing will change

Eunhyuk:*tears fall opens his arms they all group hug*

Kyuhyun:*kisses eunhyuks temple tears fall*

SungMin:*closes his eyes hugs him tighter cries*Hyukkie

Donghae:Were right here hyukie were not leaving you *hugs him cries*

Eunhyuk:Pl...pl..please do...dont...you...guys..are....all...i....i..have *crying harder*

Heechul:Were here forever hyukie  *cries hugs him tightly*

Ryeowook:Were not going to go anywhere hyung *crying rubbing his back*

Yesung:Well be damned to ever let anyone hurt you again *tears fall patting his head*

Kangin:Youve always been the rock for us eunhyukkie...now let us be your rock *half smiles tears fall*