The Unexpected?

Hidden Feelings..

As the two stared at each other DongHae loses his balance that made them kiss.

"What's wrong with you?" Hyo asked trying to hide her happiness from the kiss that they made.

"Just tell me that you like it , it's been months" Hae jokingly replied that made Hyo blush and silent.

Hae was just waiting for her exprssion what will it be whether she will get mad or not , but Hyo keep silent and tears started to fall from her eyes.

"Ahm..I'm sorry Hyo I didn't mean to- "Hae started to apologized and Hyo speak up.

"It's alright I can't stand it aynmore" Hyo suddenly hugged him Hae was happy that he found out that he is important to her. It's also the first time that Hyo hugged him first that make him more glad.

"Alright! So what do we do next?" Hae added more jokes.

"Aish! Hae this is serious. I want to quit" Hyo answered as she hug him tightly.

"So do you mean quit being an idol?" Hae asked her he was suprised after all the sacrifices that they made she will easily quit and give up? that's what he thought.

"If that's good for both of us" Hyo answered thinking deeply.

"Are you giving up so easily?" Hae asked he was worried.

"I'll quit " Hyo answered with a smile on her face. 

"You'll quit and your still smiling?" Hae asked her again. He can't believe after all they've been through the trials that they passed.

"Yeah! I'll quit being an unopen person and quit being the loser and quit hiddedn all my feelings. This time I wanna be myself." Hyo winked at Hae.

Hae felt relived and he started to hugged her and whispered " I thought I might lose you again" 

 I think it's time" Hae added Hyo was curios.

"Close your eyes " Hae added he want's to suprised Hyo.

They didn't knew that they were filiming there sweet scences and it was a live broadcast.


"Guys! Is that Hyo and Hae?" Shindong shouted when he on the television and watch it.

The members started to watch and they were all shocked and happy at once.

"Kyah! It's really them" Fany exclaimed. She was happy to see the two of them together for a long period of time.

"Is that a film?" Eunhyuk suddenly asked them.

"Of course not ! Hyo is not an actress and she will never beat me and win against me" Yoona smirked as she said those hurtful and boastful words.

"Of course it's not a film and it's not scripted like yours." Jessica started to speak up she was unease.

"Ah! Broadcast ? When did Hyo started to act?" Yuri added she need to continue being one of the bad girls coz no matter what she'll do she will never get Siwon after all that they've done.

"Yeah! Acting is her weakest! " Sunny added she continue being a bag girl too coz she know that Sungmin will never forgive her that easily.

"But they make a perfect couple" Sungmin replied staring at Sunny who couldn't dare to watch him.

"Yeah! " Everyone started to agree  well except for those three.

"Why did Hae want's Hyo to close her eyes?" Fany asked she was confused.

"And he's going to get something but he didn't continue getting it" Sooyoung added with a smile on her face they became excited.

"What could it be?" Seohyon replied she was excited not just her but eveyone well except for one.

"Just watch it! It's pretty obvious" Leeteuk already knows what will happen because they are boys.

"Oh! Right I get it Tomorrow is Hyo's birthday I think he will give her a gift or something" Taeyeon added.

"Yeah! Your right " Seohyun added she was happy for her Unnie.

"Just keep quiet guys I think Hae has a gift more than that" Siwon added trying to relax and give them a hint.

"Save your voice after witnessing it" Kangin added that leaves the girls curios.

The Super Junior alreadhy know why Hae wants to see Hyo that badly and now Hae can willingly do it infront of many people watching them secretly.


I'm sure you guys already guest what's happening.

Then can I know your answers?

Before updating the  other chapter?

Comment now and witness it.