Hyoyeon's New Family?

Hidden Feelings..

"Surprise ! " Hyoyeon's JYP Family greeted her with a clap on their hands and a smile on their faces and the other one was holding a cake on his hands.

"It's not my Birthday yet, it's still August mine is Septer" Hyoyeon innocently replied.

"We know it Unnie ! Were a huge fan of yours before we debuted." Hyomin  giggles as she approach her.

"Please sigh this Unnie " Min added giving her a varsity jacket whis has a picture and a name of Hyoyeon on the jacket and it was color green that Hyo loved the most of the colors.

Hyo was touched even though they are not in the same company they admire her so much from the very begining and the other JYP FAmily were shocked when did Min like her so much they thought who was really a huge fan of Hyo in secret.

Hyo was so happy as she saw Min's collection of her all the pictures and Min put her solo dance in a tape that made her realized how big is there love for her even though they weren't in the same company.Hyo was amazed and

"Woah!" is the only word that came out from with amuzement.

"I didn't knew you were a huge fan of me thanks." Hyo gave her the warmest smile and a cute eyesmile with a hugged.

"Ah! I really loved that smile of yours so genuine" Suzy added she also likes Hyo from the start through her powerful dances.

"Your making me shy." Hyo told her.

"C'mon let's start the party we're complete." Rain told them that made them agree and starts the program that they've prepared for Hyo.

"Are you having fun?" Taecyeon asked Hyo he was concerned about her.

"Uhm. Yeah! I didn't experienced this that's why I'm happy that all the family are here Hyo giggled as she told him.

The 2PM and the others are relived seeing Hyo smile and laughed at them without a fake smile.


"I can't believe it maybe that's the reason why Hyo leaves SM Family." The Fan girl started the gossip.

"Yeah! I also think about it"The other fan agreed.

"Aish!What are you saying?" The other fan girl asked she was curios.

"Didn't you saw it?" The other fan added.

"What?" The fan girl asked she didn't knew yet.

"Yesterday 2PM Background video" The fan girl replied.

"Ah! But are you sure it's real?" The other fan asked.

"I think so" The fan replied.

"Yeah! it's pretty obvious her wounds are still there even though she puts make up on it so it can be seen clearly."The fan replied.

"Poor Hyoyeon but where did she get all those wounds?" The fan asked again she felt pity for Hyo.

"I don't know either maybe she receive death threat or something?" The fan girl shared her opinion.

"We need to asked Hyo for sure"  The fan added.

"But how could we were just ordinary people no connection to her." The fan doubted.

"Yeah! your right" The fan agreed then they started to think how to start a conversation to Hyo.

Then someone intrudes them "I can" and all the fans looked at her with "ow reaction"


2PM's Comeback stage with Hyo as their guest.

"Woah! This is their comeback stage aren;t you excited?" The MC girl started.

"Yeah! I also feel the heat coming from our audience." The MC Boy replied.

"Let us all welcome the 2PM " The MC introduced them and the crowd our in chaos.

Then the 2PM started dancing they were excited when they saw 2Pm's six packs and wearing a mask now they shouted even more.

Then Hyo appeared on the stage with a masked and also with a y attire.


On the other hand the Super Generation were watching them at the back.

Then Sooyoung started to noticed that it was Hyo.

"Guys! look" she pointed Hyo on the t.v. backstage they were happy and sad not that Hyo will not be with them anymore.

Of course it's not Hyo. Hyo is not feminine after all and y" Yoona oppses to Sooyoung.

"Why are you afraid?" Jessica glared at the three.

"Why would we?" Sunny started to talked back and was influenced by Yoona.

"Yeah! were more prettier than her." Yuri added.

Siwon and the others just smirked when they heard it.

"Just do a trio" DongHae mumbled.


After that Hyo and Taec started to dance y with skinships then the two both get rid off their masks the same as the others.

The audience and SG were shocked at what they've seen.

"What the?" Hae exclaimed clinching his fist

But the audience are also happy because they looked good together.

After the 2pm danced the MC's started to interview them.

"So we have a guest in here right?" The MC girl started again the conversation.

"Yeah! it was so hot I feel like sweating." The MC boy answered that made the 2pm smile and made the fans scream once again..

Then they were also amazed when the video suddenly appeared as their background that the fans were all touched

The 2pm were curios who was the one who recorded it and who was the one who played it .

There the SG realized how Hyo was hurt at that very moment there they saw the part that they carried Hyo who was hurt from the very beginning  the part that they take care of her as there sister.

While in the other hand some of the fans started to cry they were all touched and starts clapping there hands.

"So what's the name of your comeback again.?" The MC boy asked them.

"Ahm.it's rose" Nickhun asnwered looking at the fans. The fans started to sream again.

"So tell us the story and what it is all about?" The MC girl asked.

"Ahm." Taecyeon looked at Hyo that made the fans scream again and it was caught by the camera man.

"We have a new couple here." the MC girl noticed and the fans responded.

"The rose we are the one who writes it for someone who is special to us." JUnHo added that made them interesting.

"Can we know who's that special person?" The MC Boy added.

"It's for Hyoyeon" The 2pm members aswered directly.That made the fans shriek.


►Who could this be are you guys curios?

     Who is she can you figure it out?

     What is her relationship to our Hyo?

     Find out from the upcoming chapters.