Siwon is in love with whom?

Hidden Feelings..

“Hyo don’t  you want to swim? “ Hae asked while changing infront of her that made her blushed.

“Why in front of me? “ Hyo asked DongHae.

Hae just winked at her and runs to the beach.

“Guys the food is ready “ Taeyeon called them .

Then they started eating as a whole family.

Then early evening came then Yoona started to deal with the people who will make Hyo vanished for a long time.

Then Yoona started to call someone “Annyeong did you guys already arrived ?”  Yoona asked them.

“Yup we already arrived” The man answered.

“Great! Just make sure that Hyo can’t get back okay.? Yoona added she didn’t knew that Siwon was listening to their conversation.

“What is this angel-devil girl planning “Siwon mumbled .    

Then someone suddenly covers his eyes.

“What the ?” Siwon exclaimed that made Yoona to end the conversation and get inside their room.

While in the other hand Siwon didn’t know that is Yuri so when he was moving his hands he suddenly touches something.

“Kyah! “ Yuri exclaimed as she was covering those parts and stop covering Siwon’s eyes.

“ Ow! Yul I’m so sorry I didn’t mean to do it “  Siwon starts to apologize for whah happened.

“Ahm no Oppa ! it’s all my fault no need to apologize. “ Yuri starts walking back to their room but Siwon stop her and hugged her for the very first time but the others didn’t saw it because they were busy eating and others are already inside their rooms.

“Oppa! “ Yuri exclaimed she just couldn’t believe that Siwon is hugging her right now.

“Woah! Siwon Oppa is gonna confess “ Hyo started  picking  at them .

“What where.?” Hae runs in their balcony of their room.

“Aish ! Oppa hide first” Hyo pulls Hae downward,

“Ai! Siwon Oppa is so romantic.” Hyo started to praised him and giggled.

Hae just looked at her “ I’m also romantic “ Hae told her with low voice that Hyo couldn’t hear.

“Yul please don’t go “ Siwon added Yuri just didn’t answered him.

“I didn’t thought it was you.” Siwon added.

“Who do you think it was.? “ Yuri faces him “Yoona ?” She shouted as she cried.

“Ah! I get it Yoona is more talented and attracted than me that’s why you don’t need to answer.

“But its not that” Siwon added as he tried to explain everything like her boyfriend.

“What’s that huh.? “ Yuri started to cry again and got angry then started to walked away and entered their room.

“Yoona you should be careful Siwon heard it” Yuri reported it.

“What.?” How sure of you that it was Siwon?” Yoona added.

“I was the one who made an idea so that you can go swiftly.” Yuri answered.

“Of course! He will not tell Hyo about it right.?” Yoona asked again she was confident of something.

“Why your so confident?” Yuri noticed.

“Of course are you blind.?’ Yoona stand up and walked beside her.

“Siwon is madly in love with you “ Yoona started to laugh.

“So are you saying we will use him.?” Yuri asked Yoona she didn’t want to use Siwon for their plans.Yoona just nod even though it’s hard for the three of them and for Yuri.

Yuri just sighed an agreed to it just for their plan.

“So they are jsut using me “ Siwon sigh and went downstairs to looked for something like wine.

“Yuri we should sleep now we need to see them early morning or evening.” Yoona added.

“But how about Siwon.?” Yuri was worried.

“Just don’t mind him we should sleep” Yoona added and when to sleep.

 In the other hand the other members started to sleep.

Siwon searched for a wine so that he can lessen his problems.

While in the other part Hyo went down so that she can breath in some fresh air before sleeping.

Their the two saw each other at the seashore.

“Is that you Hyoyeon.?” Siwon asked as he was looking at her.

“Ahm.Why are you still up? Do you have a problem.?” Hyo asked and she was walking to him.

“Well I’m not that drunk yet “Siwon still smiled after what he heard.

“Let me guess it’s Yuri.?” Hyo started to asked.

“Don’t say that name when I’m around I hate it” Siwon added and tears started to fall from his eyes.

“Why ? What’s wrong we seen you two hugging around a moment ago and now.” Hyo was speechless she can’t believe it.

“Ahm it was nothing they were just using me after all” Siwon started to open up.

“What.? Those two are dead” HYo stand  up but Siwon stop her holding her hand beggin not to leave him  but unfortunately Hae saw what happened.

“Siwon don’t tell me it is Hyo ?” Hae angrily said making a fist.


Finally I was able to update

From a long vacation since I stop updating..

Hope to see your comments soon