One mystery note

The Mapo's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Hyunsik-ie oppa, give Kani taste some," said Kani a 5-years old little girl jumping up and down excitedly to 'Hyunsik guy'. He lift up Kani and landed her on counter, facing him with a big bowl of chocolate ice cream. 

 

"Only one taste okay, if your mom know you're eating ice cream. You maybe not seeing oppa in house already, araji?"  said Hyunsik smiling gently while feed this little girl one scoop of icecream. Kani opened wide and eating deliciously. 

 

"Mmmm.....yummy. So cold, Kani liked it," right after eating Kani cough and a woman figure rushing into kitchen and get Kani on her arms. She checked Kani if she is alright.

 

"Let mama see what are you eating," she said with Kani made a guilty face.

 

"Just a little mama," Kani said with lowered head.

 

That young woman looked angry when she saw ice cream on table. She held Kani on her arms. She glared at guy beside her before leave the kitchen.

 

"I'm sorry Dami I didn't know she is allergic to ice cream. I won't give her if I knew." Hyunsik apologized and he was serious.

 

"At least you asking me first, but you don't. You acting like you are confident that nothing happen. Today she maybe okay but next day maybe not," Dami was really freaking out about today incident. She was told by doctor that Kani is allergic to ice cream since she little. She tried her hard not to buy cold snacks cold jelly or cold drinks just to train Kani that she only can eat those except cold. But today Hyunsik almost poisoned Kani. She worried so much and almost cry.

 

"I promise you no more next time. Come here, don't cry." Hyunsik pulled Dami on his shoulder and gently hugged her. 

 

"You know that I only have Kani right now. I can't lose her like her father did. Only her all I have now, Hyun Sik ah."  she said in sobbing.

 

"You still have me, Dami. I will always waiting patiently for your heart to finally open, just for me." Hyunsik said. He kissed Dami on forehead and wiped her tears with his bare hand.

 

"We not gonna be together. We are just friend like common friend. No more than that. You and I cannot be together you remember what happened to Yongguk after he tried to protect me? He died! He died of that bull gunshot infont of my eyes just to protect his gangster wif

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter