Final

Not Like Snow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shin Woo's eyelids fluttered open, adjusting his blurred vision to the surroundings of the bedroom. He couldn't see the detailed decorations around the room, but he could see the wide cracks of cold, masked sunlight pouring into the room, and he could see the soft colours of the patterned quilt over him, and most importantly, he could see Jinyoung. He didn't need his glasses to see the details of Jinyoung because they were close enough.

The smell of Jinyoung's shampoo was light, but overwhelming at the same time. It was okay, though; Shin Woo had gotten used to that scent of roses and honey that he knew so well. And he liked the look of Jinyoung's hair, too. It was dyed a scarlet red about two months ago, and while he made jokes about redheads every five minutes just to mess with Jinyoung, Shin Woo couldn't deny the fact that it looked great on him.

And the younger's face. Shin Woo could kiss Jinyoung's face until his lips were sore if Jinyoung didn't push him off first. And when he was sleeping, he looked so peaceful and gentle, like a baby. His hair was messy and wild, straying any which way it could. His eyes were closed and his lips were parted ever so slightly, taking in air with the corresponding rise and fall of his chest. Jinyoung was quite possibly the most beautiful creature on Earth.

Shin Woo pulled his boyfriend's lanky body closer to his own, savouring the warmth that followed immediately after. He was careful with the younger, remembering how Jinyoung was sore enough as it was from his dance class with Gongchan. "Good morning, Jinyoung," he said softly, his voice thick and heavy with sleep.

In response, Jinyoung tiredly moved his arms and wrapped them around Shin Woo's neck. "Good morning, Dong Woo-yah. I love you," he whispered back with a light smile playing on his lips.

"I love you, too. I'm gonna go make breakfast. You can sleep another 20 minutes if you want," Shin Woo stated, stealing a quick kiss from Jinyoung's lips before he shifted around enough to get out of bed.

Jinyoung sat up and watched Shin Woo get dressed. "And what if I don't?" He asked.

"Doesn't matter. You need to rest," the older stated, taking off his shirt and putting on a new one. He accidentally stepped on a sleeping French Bulldog, earning a yip from the small dog. "Oh, good morning to you, too," the older said. Jinyoung giggled at the dog before asking his question.

"Why?" Jinyoung asked.

"Because you always wake up too early and work too hard and I thought I'd do something for you this time," Shin Woo said with a smile as he put on his glasses. Jinyoung smiled back and got out of bed.

"But I can cook better," he giggled. Shin Woo looked back and ruffled the younger's hair.

"For one thing, we always cook meals together, so how are you better at it? And also, if it comes down to it, we always have ramen," Shin Woo offered. Jinyoung laughed.

"We can't eat ramen for breakfast," he stated lightly.

"Okay, maybe later then," Shin Woo whispered, placing his hands on Jinyoung's smooth hips and kissing his head. "But still, you should sleep."

"I don't want to," Jinyoung answered.

"Why don't you want to sleep?" Shin Woo sighed. Jinyoung smiled up at him.

"Because I want to help make breakfast with my boyfriend, Shin Dong Woo," he chuckled, pressing to Shin Woo's lips.

"Okay, get dressed, then. I'll go get started," Shin Woo told him before he left. The small dog, named Shiro for his coat colour, followed Shin Woo out of the room.

As Jinyoung left the room five minutes later, he looked absolutely stunning. Of course, that was quite normal for Jinyoung, but today was different. Jinyoung was wearing a simple purple sweater and ripped black jeans. He looked like he barely put any effort into the outfit, and the only thing that actually stood out in terms of brightness was the pair of stud earrings, white until you noticed that they were the lightest shade of green. Yet he was still the most eye-catching and fascinating human in the whole world. At least, he was to Shin Woo.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter