Playboy

Playboy

“What were they thinking? That this is some kind of a night club? It’s a concert for God sake. Wait, is that Minseok’s hand on Junmyeon’s thigh? No. Get off your hand from his thigh you idiot! That is so inappropriate. There are a lot of young girls watching. How…..,” and Yifan stop his rambling when the laptop’s lid slammed down by Luhan.

“What were you doing?”

“Saving myself from getting even more annoyed.”

“You know it’s your fault. You shouldn’t show that video to me during our secret meeting.”

Luhan frowns as he re-open the laptop, “I didn’t know you would be this annoying. Plus, I thought you’ve gotten rid that possessive side of yours towards Junmyeon. You know, seeing how you guys didn’t talk to each other anymore and Junmyeon said everything’s over when you chose to ignore him after you left.”

Yifan chose not to make any remark on Luhan’s words because he should know better that he can never get rid of that possessiveness when it comes to Junmyeon despite the fact that they’re far away from each other and their relationship are pretty much over already.

Luhan on the other hand continues to watch a few more fancams of Minseok and Junmyeon’s dance stage. This time the fancam is clearer and from the look of it, he believes that it was from Junmyeon’s fansite. The song sounds really good. What was the title again? Ah! Playboy. No wonder the dance look y and sensual. 

“I still don’t understand ‘XiuHo’ though,” 

Luhan throws him a judging look before answering “it’s the same way as KaiSoo, BaekYeol, HunHan or even KrisHo were formed. They combine parts of our name.”

This time, it was Yifan’s turn to throw him a judging look. “I know that, you idiot! I mean how is this ‘XiuHo’ happened?”

“Well, haven’t you heard before that our fans ship pretty much everyone with everyone.”

“EXO fans, you mean?”

Luhan’s face faltered at Yifan’s words. “Yes, EXO fans, the EXO-L.”

They choose to watch few more fancams in silent after that. Luhan really admires Minseok’s dance style. Wait…Luhan admire everything about him, but that’s not the point here. Luhan loves how smooth Minseok’s movement is and how powerful his body wave is. And it seems that Junmyeon’s dance is getting so much better than the last time he saw it. Junmyeon must have worked really hard to improve his dancing skills.

“Their bodies look great by the way. They don’t look so thin anymore. They must have workout a lot.”

“Minseok’s been telling me that he wants to have a body like Changmin hyung’s. I guess he gets what he wants now.”

Yifan decides that he’s had enough with the fancam and takes out his phone from his jeans. He opens up the search page to look for any fantaken pictures of Junmyeon and EXO of course. The first picture that he sees got his eyes went wide and he immediately shows the picture to Luhan.

Luhan’s almost drooling at the sight of Minseok’s body. He went horror over the fact that Minseok was stripping on stage in front of thousands of fans. This time, it was him who throws questions that Yifan didn’t think he can answer any of them.

“Oh my god! Why he’d do that? Who let him? Where is my shy Minseok? What possessed him to strip like that? No, Minseok, NO! Oh my god, his body is great! He shouldn’t let the girls see it!” And Yifan just had to smack Luhan’s head to get him back to his sense. 

“Ouch! What was that for?”

“For being super annoying.”

“As if you didn’t act like one before.”

“He was just showing off his abs. And didn’t you did the same last year?”

“That was different and it was only for a short of time.”

“Whatever. Let’s just watch one more fancam.” 

The last fancam that Luhan chose clearly shows how both Junmyeon and Minseok are being flirty on stage. They act like they were in a club and flirt with each other. Jealousy bubble up in Yifan’s heart and he unknowingly clench his teeth. Luhan apparently saw how Yifan becomes so tense that he decided to be a good friend that he is and pat Yifan’s shoulder. 

“I know it’s hard but it’s time for you to let things go Yifan. Things are never gonna be the same again. Let him go. He’s happy with his life now, a lot happier than the last I saw him. Isn’t that what you always wanted? For him to be happy. And I think you get what you wish now.

“Are you not jealous?”

“Of what?”

“Of them, dancing together so closely and intimate like that.”

“Why should I be?”

“I thought that you and Minseok…”

Luhan casts a questioning look to Yifan, “that we are...?”

“That you and Minseok are together.”

Luhan smiles solemnly at that. He knew that Yifan would have that thought, seeing how close he was with Minseok. “We never said anything and we never announce to the whole group that we were in relationship like you and Junmyeon did.”

Realization dawns upon Yifan. Yes. Both Minseok and Luhan never said anything about their relationship. 

“You must have thought that we were together since we’re practically attached to the hip, right? We’re only best friends Yifan and that is the line that we can never cross.”

“But you told me that you like him…scratch that…you love him.”

“And the feeling is not mutual. I found out the day I tried to confess to him. I was friendzoned you know.” Luhan laughs bitterly at his last sentence.

Yifan smiles too and they chose to remain silent after that until Luhan received a call from his friend. “I should go now.”

Luhan was about to put his laptop into the bag when Yifan throws him a question that caught him off guard. 

“Did he ever tell you why he friendzoned you?”

Luhan continues to pack up his laptop and stands from the couch. Before he opens the door of the hotel room, he tells Yifan a secret that he’s been keeping for a very long time. A secret that he thinks Yifan should know.

“Because he loves Junmyeon.”