Tattoo

Wolf's Game [Frost Moon Cycle #1]

The first day I spent at Leo's pack was quite comfortable, the members were friendly and the scenery there was amazing. I didn't have any problems with them at all, it was so relaxing. I woke up early in the morning and saw the bed opposite of mine empty, after a stretch and a yawn, I got on my feets. I dragged myself towards the bathroom and saw a sticky-note on the mirror. I plucked it off and it read "Good morning, sleeping beauty. I'm out to meet the alpha, don't wander around when I'm not around and breakfast's on the table, k? " -Your handsome mate.' I cringed at the writer's name and left it on the basin. 

I brushed my teeth, took my bath and ate my breakfast quickly before I decided to take a short walk around the cabin. I walked towards the back of the cabin and bumped my head onto something when I turned around the corner. 'Ouch..' I turned my gaze up and saw eyes that stared into mine with shock. I frowned and thought for a moment before taking a sharp gasp.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hongbin

We had a small meeting with the pack before the visit of the Blood Rose pack. Everyone's totally clear about his intentions of paying this sudden visit, his hateful personality of being a womanizer just made it clearer than ever. Thinking that Ken is going to be her mate although it's not real makes me feel uneasy and frustrated but to make matters worst, the alpha has arrived.

I took a deep breath and tidied my emotions before meeting with In Guk at the Meeting Hall. With heavy footsteps, I entered the hall and met up with tensed and furious eyes. 'Hongbin, that brat is going to be here in a few minutes. Always stay calm and be cautious, don't let a slight emotion leak.' The alpha stared at me with expecting eyes before turning towards the doors where multiple foreign scents waft into my nose. He gave me a pat and went to greet the alpha that walked in with a sly grin on his face.

In Guk led the alpha and a few of his pack members into the hall as I stayed by his side observing their actions cautiously. We sat around a long rectangular table and the two alphas started their conversations about random stuffs before In Guk started to ask him pushy questions where he dodged them carefully. Soon, dinner was served. Throughout dinner, I would always catch their beta taking slight glances at me. I gave him a glare and the corners of his lips turned up. While dinner was halfway done, a question made me tense a little. 'Alpha In Guk, by any chance, do your pack consists of a female with long red hair and crystal blue eyes?' The alpha beside me let out a shrug and cocked his eyebrow 'No, have never seen one before. Are you looking for someone?' His nonchalantness made the other party let out an annoyed expression before covering it with a smile 'Yes, I've seen this beautiful girl stumble upon me yesterday and ran into your pack when I let her leave. Are you sure you've never seen or sensed anything?' 

Without even the slightest change of emotions, our alpha shrugged again. 'No, I'm sure it was a rougue roaming around territories again. I'll make sure my patrols will be more carefull next time, don't worry.' The alpha let out a sigh and continued 'I shouldn't have let her leave, those beautiful eyes and pretty face, a hard catch these days. For the first time of my life, my heart skipped a beat as those crystal blue eyes glared at me. I can't imagine having her submit to me if I don't make things a little harder, after all, I like a challenge.' He let out a sinister laugh as I gritted my teeth and calm myself down for the sake of the girl. I really ought to beat the cr** out of this loser NOW!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yura

'Have we met somewhere before?' I asked the boy in front of me surprisedly. He blinked a couple of times before replying 'Yes.' 'Ravi-ah, who're you talking to?' Suddenly, another boy jumped onto the back of the boy in front of me. He looked at me over the boy's shoulder and we stared at each other for a long while. 'You!' 'You!' We said stimultaneously while pointing at each other, I fumbled through my memories and vaguely remembered the scents from the night of the full moon. They were the wolves that I met outside the pack! I remember now, I took another deep breath and confirmed my guess.

'Yo..you're the new pack member?' The boy who recognised me came towards me and stared at me with his surprised eyes. 'What..yes! I'm the new pack member.' I bit my lip when I nearly forgot what I'm here for again 'This can't be, are you..Are you here as the alpha's mate?' The boy probably named Ravi frowned at me and questioned, his knuckles to his chin. 'No, I'm not! I'm..' wait, what was the reason again? They told me to say a reason if anyone asked me but what was it again? I fumbled through my lousy memory and gave up. Immediately, I changed the topic 'Anyway, nice to meet you guys. What's your names? My name is Yura.' I smiled at them and held out my hand. The two of them stared at each other before one held my hand 'Hi, my name is Kai. Nice to meet you.' I smiled at him and turned to my side 'And you are..Ravi?' 'Wonshik, you can call me Wonshik.' I gave him a nod and spot something dark that caught my eyes.

'What's this?' I peered at the black words on his left upper arm and his right chest. 'Did you draw it on? It looks neat.' I slide my fingers across the letters on his chest and peered at them closely, he must be a good artist. I lifted my head and saw him staring down at me, his grey eyes piercing and his jet black hair styled in an edgy manner, spilted by the side matching his facial features that stood out among the others. A shade of red appeared on his face and he stuttered 'N..no, its a tattoo.' 'A tattoo?' I continued to study the letters until an idea popped in my head 'How do you do it?' 'A person helped me to carve them on with a tool.' 'Carve them? Does it hurts?' He scratched the back of his neck and thought for a while 'Well, it doesn't if you've got used to it.' 'Can I have it too?'

He stared at me with wide eyes until I waved my hand in front of him breaking him from his trance. 'Wh..no! You can't, what if..' 'Hey!' I felt a pair of hands grab my shoulders from behind making me stumble a few steps before regaining stability. 'Yura, you naughty girl. Didn't I order you to stay in the cabin?' I heard Ken growl behind me before he wrap his arms around my shoulders possesively. He turned his gaze away from me and glared at the two boys in front of us. His eyes gleaming with dominance as he glared at them, 'Let's go, bae.' He drapped his hand over my shoulder and herd me away leaving me a little dumbfounded of his sudden appearance.

**********

With his hands over his chest, he stared at me with a smirk on his face. 'That was naughty, should I tie you up next time or should I give you a little punishment?' I frowned, not understanding the meaning behind his words and asked 'What are you talking about?' He ruffled his hair and took his shirt off, throwing it to the side, then swiftly untying his leather belt. I took a step back and frowned at him, he whipped the floor with his belt and a loud smack resound through the room. He came towards me and I continued to stand my ground, staring at him with questioning eyes. Standing just an inch apart from him, I could hear his steady heartbeat and slow breathing in front of me. 'Aren't you afraid?' 'Afraid of what?' I turned my gaze up and met his hazel eyes 'Afraid of me.' 'No..why should I?' He let out a low growl and slide his hands to mine, holding them behind me. I felt his leather belt starting to tie around my hands and he let out a huff. 'Still not afraid?' He whispered to my ear and rested his chin on my shoulder. He pressed his nose on my neck and in my honey-berry scent. 'Mmmnnn...so tempting.' 

'Yura.' The door opened and we turned our heads to stare at the visitor. Leo stared at us with his eyes wide open and a loud menacing snarl erupt from his chest. He stormed into the room and grabbed Ken by the neck, I tried to stop him but I felt my hands locked in the same position. Shoot! 'Leo, stop it! PLEASE!' He continued to swing bone crushing punches onto Ken no matter how hard I called him 'What's happening?' I heard another voice and saw N came up to my side with his face full of surprise. He studied the two fighting wolves for a while and turned to my tied up hands, he untied me and started to inspect me. 'Are you alright?' 'Stop them please!' N turned his head over his shoulder and yelled 'LEO!' And instantly, the fight stopped.

I went to get the first-aid kit and knelt down beside Ken. I started to treat his wounds as soon as I took out the ointments and cotton balls I need. 'Ouch!' Ken yelled making me jerk in shock 'Oh my god, did I hurt you? I'm so sorry.' I continued to treat him until I felt a hand yanked mine away, I turned to my side and saw Leo glaring at me. 'Get away from him.' He glared at me as an alpha and not plain Leo, ordering me to turn down my gaze before I get it. But I returned his glare by glaring back 'No.' He set his jaw and a low growl escaped from him, I gritted my teeth when his grip on my hand tightened so much I couldn't feel my hand. 'Leo, let go. You're hurting her.' N said behind us as our power play continued. He let out a loud snarl and turned away, releasing my already cold hand. I took a deep breath and turned back to Ken, 'Don't worry about me bae. An awful bruise is forming on your hand.' He lifted my bruised wrist and blew on it gently before giving me a wink.

I heard a grunt and footsteps leaving the room behind me before Ken got up from the ground, stumbling to his feets. 'Here, let me help you.' I helped him towards the bed and laid him down, staring at his hazel eyes until a grin appeared on his face. 'What's so funny?' 'The fact that you challenged the alpha is funny.' 'Why?' 'Because you did it for me.' He held up my injured hand gently and sat up on his elbows, parting his lips he placed them on my wrist. I frowned as I tried to figure out what he was doing, he slide his tongue on my skin and that's when I started to struggle. 'Hey, what're you doing!' I tried to pull my hand away but the pain only made me wince and do me no good. Miraculously, as he glide his tongue down my skin, the blue-black markings started to go away. Soon, my hand went back to how it was, the blue-black markings gone completely. He lifted his gaze and stared at me, his eyes so sad and solemn my heart ached for them. 'How did you do that?' I took a sharp gasp when I saw the bruises on his face healed completely. With an arm around my shoulders, he pulled me in. 'Want me to tell you a secret?' I frowned and he paused 'I'm a cross between a wolf and a vampire. Aren't you afraid of me?' He whispered into my ear. 

My breath was caught in my lungs when he told me his secret. I thought for a while and replied 'No, why should I be?' No matter if he's a vampire or a werewolf, it didn't really mattered to me. I consider him a friend, one that I trust that will never hurt me.  He chuckled and rested his forehead on my shoulder 'Thank you..Yura.' he stayed like that until he fell asleep and I laid him back on bed carefully. I covered him with the blanket and sat outside the door of the cabin, leaving the door open so that I won't be accused of wandering around the territory. I heard footsteps walking towards me as I stared at the lush green grass emotionlessly. 'You alright?' Wonshik asked me when he sat down beside me 'Yeah, thanks for asking.' I replied and force out a smile. 'Don't worry, the alpha just lost himself for a moment. I hope your mate is alright.' Oh, right. He's my mate. I slapped my forehead making him stare at me surprisedly 'He's fine. No worries, nothing will kill him.' Seeing how he healed himself in an instant just made it possible. He nodded and hugged his knees closely to himself, we stared at the setting sun until my eyes started to become more and more drowsier. 

'This would not have happened if I didn't come here' 'What?' I started to mumble as I continued to get more drowsier 'I'm such a trouble...' I out and felt a pair of strong hands that supported me from falling to the ground.