We Really Are One

Don't Lie to Yourself

"Let's go make Mark and Youngjae move."

 

I convinced Bambam to leave the room. Bam's bright smile returned, and his wonderful

laughter returned to the air.

 

"Hyung!" Bam said to me quietly.

"You can't call me that. It's only Oppa from now on." Bam Bam's eyes widened.

A slight smile appeared on his face, "Ah. Cheesy." I groaned, but continued with Bam into the living room. Everyone was having a discussion that immediately stopped when Bambam and I sat down.  

 

"We're together." Bambam shouts.

 

I smiled at him, his laughter is once again the squeal that was equivalent like "Music to my ears"

 

"You guys made up?" Yugyeom croaked out cluelessly.

 

"Yeah, Bambam helped me realize something within these late few days. I was stupid." I sighed, Bambam laughed, placing his head onto my shoulder.

 

"We're together." I continued.

 

"Like together, together? " Mark asked. I nodded, Bambam blinked at Mark, "Yeah." JR and JB stared at us.

 

"Nice. " JB said. They high fived and hugged.

 

"We did it Babe!"

 

Mark laughed, "I didn't think it'd work, way to go guys."

 

Bambam looked at JB, " Mark acted so well, I even forgot!"

 

Mark chuckled, "That's my role Bammie."

 

Bambam sighed, pretending to kick Mark.

 

"What do you guys mean?" Yugyeom asked, Youngjae nodding as well. I apparently was

on the same level as the two of them.

 

~Bam Bam's POV ~

 

I completely forgot this was a set up, and I may have actually thought the worst. JR seemed to know I had forgotten the plan as well, and I guess. I was actually excited to go back to Bangkok. Manager-nim would have let me. I should ask some time.

"Why did you guys-?" I stopped myself before I could ask the question. Yugyeom and Youngjae didn't know,  and no one else should.

 

"Can we talk later?!" I exclaimed. Jr and JB sighed, nodding out of exhaustion.

 

Jackson pulled me into his body tightly, "Will you tell me?" He mumbled into my ear.

 

I shook my head, looking at him. Jackson grunted and threw his head back.

 

We intertwined legs.

 

"Gross guys." Mark insisted.

 

"Shut up, you aren't even supposed to be watching them. You're playing a game with us!" Youngjae explained.

 

I sighed, looking back at the flawless man I had to call mine.

 

"I'll Go Pack MY Stuff, " Jackson said loudly.

 

"M'kay!" Everyone hummed as a response.

 

I chuckled, "I'll help you." I told him. Jackson nodded, the guys weren't paying attention any longer.

 

" I have to pack as well!"

 

Youngjae yelled, Yugyeom was laughing.

 

"No fair. You have to help me too then!" Youngjae said to Yugyeom. Yugyeom sighed, following his band mate into his room.

 

Jackson grabbed my hand, tugging me towards his room.

 

"You seriously got a lot of hats." I said, plus the drawer was open,  he couldn't blame me.

 

Jackson snickered, "Babe, shut up." I pouted, Jackson could never resist even if he tried.

 

"Bambam, stop that.  Right now. Stop it." Jackson pleaded. I shook my head. Jackson grunted, pulling my head Close to his, leaving barely 2 inches between us.

 

"I think I've always loved you." I muttered. I nodded, "I always knew." Jackson mumbled something in Mandarin.

 

"Babe.." I stared into his eyes, he placed his finger on his lips. Jackson closed the little space left.

 

~Jackson's POV ~

 

Bam Bam's eyes remained closed. His eyes were glistening when I broke the kiss. "

 

When are you going to realize that you need to stop talking." I growled.

 

Bambam groaned, " Oops. Oppa~." My cheeks burned; "Bam, we have to figure out the plan."

 

Bambam nodded, "I'll move into here, Mark will go to JB, Youngjae and Yugyeom share my old room." Bambam mumbled.

 

"Kunpimook. Speak up, your Korean isn't that good!" I teased.

 

His eyebrows knitted together, "Like you said on After School Club?" I almost forgot, he watched the entire episode.

 

"Kunpi, Baby I-"

"I think I want to be alone right now. " Bambam quickly cut me off.

 

Oh, Bambam was rethinking, and that isn't good, Bam Bam's usual

sure of what we wants.

 

"Oh... Okay." I stuttered. Bambam got up, and proceeded to his soon to-be-ex-room.

Mark walked in, "What's the plan? I figure you two lovebirds want to room together."

 

"I don't know if we will stay Lovebirds forever."

 

Mark quickly sat beside me on the floor. "What do you mean?"

 

"Well, the things I said on After School Club really hurt him. Even after all this time. I just hate knowing I am responsible to his pain."

 

Mark sighed, "Jackson, You're so stupid."

"Let's just deal with this in the morning!" Mark redirected as he laid down.  I sighed, laying down next to him.

 

~Bambam POV~

 

I laid there lying motionlessly, Jackson was really hurtful. Mark, Mark hyung told me he'd do that. Just to semi-enhance my image, and I respect Mark for telling me. I do, I really do. Just Jackson, he didn't care to tell me he was going to attack me. I threw my head into my pillow.

 

What am I doing? I love Jackson. Why was I thinking about a way to ruin our relationship? We've only been together for a day, maybe even 6 hours. I shouldn't plot my own misery. I have to talk to him. Now. Wait. No. I can't,  Mark and him are obviously sleeping. I couldn't help but yell at myself for making him regret anything. But, he was so rude, and I still wanted to confess my love. I needed to get passed it, because if I didn't, I would ruin Jackson.

 

I rolled onto my stomach, pressing my right arm against the cool wall I inhaled deeply.

 

" 1...2...3..4..5...6...7..8.9...10.."

I counted; I shut my eyes watching as Jackson cheerfully pretended to kiss me.

I smiled slightly; I have nothing to worry about, right?

 

~Jackson's POV~

 

~~~1 o'clock~~~~

Red= Jackson 

Purple= Mark

"What if we only last a day?" I whispered.  Mark grunted, startling me.

"You're really going to make us have those late night chats?"

I sighed, "I thought you were asleep, but It'd be nice considering it's going to be our last night together."

"You're snoring got me awake." Mark mumbled.

"I didn't even go to sleep!" I defended.

"Okay, whatever." I sighed.

" Anyways, you're just making him feeble and vulnerable to a world of hurt."

"Wait. Didn't you say some things too? Why isn't he mad at you?" I came to realize.

"I told him I would, he even came up with things with me . He's quite understanding when you warn him." Mark explained.

"You told Bambam, that you were going to make fun of him?"

Mark nodded, "I even told him they want to make Markson a daily thing on After School Club. You had Bambam to worry about, well you still have Bambam to worry about."

"What all am I supposed to do. "

"Talk to him about it."

"How?"

"I dunno. Am I your guidance counselor?" Mark growled.

I sighed heavily, "I just don't want him to resent his decision to love me."

"Trust me, I know he never does."

"How do you know that?" I asked uneasily.

"Well, when you were on Roommate, Bambam slept with me."

"You had with my boyfriend?" I said a tad bit louder than expected.

"No you dumb , he was lonely, plus Yugyeom was in the phase of puberty where he cries at everything." Mark quickly explained.

"Anyways, he was feeling homesick; and you and I both know he runs to you when he's homesick. So you were gone, Bambam needed someone to remind him what his brothers would do, and remember he was at home with us too." Mark rambled on.

"Why? Why didn't he just call?" I mumbled.

"Well, then your guys conversation would be recorded, and Bambam is really sensitive about his image, I thought you

are his "Boyfriend", even you should know that.."

"Shut up. I guess we need sleep." I tried to change the subject.

 

I shut my eyes, the image of Bambam just lingering. I fell asleep imaging his bright smile.

5 o'clock~

 

" Oppa, wake up." I lazily opened my eyes. I was greeted with Bam Bam's radiant smile,

"Jackson, you have to get your makeup done!"

 

Bambam pulled my arm, as an attempt to get me up.

"I've been meaning to talk to you Bambam." I mumbled as I sat up. Before I could continue, Manager-nim rushed in. "Hurry up Wang, we have a busy schedule ahead of us." He forcefully pulled me up.

 

"Let's go." He hurried me. I was pushed into the living room, where chaos was happening.

"Manager, let me brush my teeth at least." He sighed and let go of me. Bambam giggled as I walked to the bathroom.

 

Once finished, Ahjussi continued to hurry me; actually he hurried everyone.

It took awhile for everyone's makeup and hair, but we got it finished by 7 A.M.

"Alright. Let's go. We have your guys photo shoot, then the radio show, and the rest of the day is spent in the studio."

Manager-nim listed. I rolled my eyes as I walked outside.

 

"Hyung. Wait up." Bam Bam's called out. I stopped and waited for his presence (touch).

Bambam interlocked our hands, feeling as if it was nothing, I continued to the garage. We got into our separate car (just the two of us rode in one).

 

I proceeded to the back as usual. Momentarily, I expected Bambam to sit in the front, but to my surprise he sat down beside me.

The driver drove steadily, nothing to crazy. The space between the passengers and driver was easily covered with this thing built in, so when we were filming or changing our clothes, we'd just roll it up. Bambam wanted some privacy, resulting in him rolling it up.

 

"We need to talk." Bambam said as he turned himself to face me.

"That's never good." I joked as I mimicked his actions.

 

Bam smiled, but his face quickly returned to being serious. Bambam sighed, "I am sorry."

"I'm an idiot." I said at the same time was he apologized.

 

~Bam Bam's POV~

 

Jackson looked very confused, so I giggled.

"I should have never used those things you said, against you."

"I shouldn't have said those things." Jackson replied. I looked down at our feet.

Jackson's gentle hand lifted my chin up, he made us lock gazes.

 

"Kunpimook, you are the most cutest guy I've ever seen." I felt my face turn red, "Jackson, stop it." I swatted his hands away from my face. But, Jackson held his ground.

 

"Kunpimook. I want to tell you something, while they film the members' car scenes." He paused. I felt anxious for what was to come,  "I know we've been together for literally a day, and all we've done is kiss. I want to make something very clear."

Gosh, this sounded so, practiced.  

 

"I don't want to remember being the one that caused a change in the original Bamie, and I hated quiet Bambam. Even if we weren't together it hurts to know I made you cry, and second guess your decision to stay in Korea." Jackson huffed. He was so cute, and so determined, I wanted to kiss him. But, I had to hear him out.

 

"I don't ever want to fight, maybe little fights about tiny things, but never anything like this. I want you to immediately confront me, I don't even care if it is the stupidest thing on the planet, I want to have the perfect life with the one man I love."

 

I grinned, I grabbed Jackson and pushed him into my lips. He returned my kiss passionately.

 

"Wang Kayeee, you're so cheesy." I said when he pulled away.

"I thought I told you not to speak at times like this." Jackson mumbled.

"I can't help it, the love of my life just mouth ed me."

Jackson widened his eyes, he kissed me again.

 

"I.." He pecked my cheek. I lightly I shut my eyes.

"do.." then my other cheek.

"not.." My forehead.

"want.." the right side of my jaw.

"My. ." My left side of my jaw.

"baby.." My nose...

"Bambam." The left corner of my lips.

"To.." The right corner of my lips.

"swear." A full kiss..

"Alright?" He asked, my eyes still closed. I nodded slowly,  still unsure of what to say.

 

"You are just adorable." He whispered. I shivered as he brushed his lips against my ears. Jackson wrapped his arms around me, making me almost melt in his embrace.

 

"I'm tired." He mumbled. I fluttered my eyes open to find him leaning back on the car seat.  

"It's only 7:30." I stated.

He grunted, "Let me sleep." I smirked as I put my head in the crook of Jackson's neck. I shut my eyes, inhaling and exhaling evenly.

 

"Kayeee,  I can stay like this forever."

"Can't we then?" Jackson said, almost impossible to hear.

"I wish."

"But we can touch each other at the photoshoot, " Jackson suggested.

I giggled, "Hyung, you are gross."

"I prefer dirty." I scrunched my nose in disfavour.

"How about naughty?" Before he could continue,  a knock on the screen had interrupted.

"We are here!" The driver shouted loud enough for us to hear. I looked into Jackson's eyes, glistening with anticipation. I placed my finger on the button,Jackson snatched as tongue kiss before I rolled the screen down.

 

"The other members should just have arrived- speak of the devil here they are." The driver said when the screen was fully down.  

 

Jackson's POV ~

 

Bambam and I exited, meeting the members together.

"To the phoot shoot." Yugyeom said pointing to the North.

 

-In the studio-

 

Placed into position, we tested out some techniques.

"What kind of pose are you planning on doing? " Youngjae asked.

"Me? Same as always, the tongue and left eye." Mark chimed in.

"I am thinking childish, cute aura." Yugyeom mumbled.

JB laughed, "y!"

I thought long and hard, my arm resting on Bam Bam's shoulder.

"Stange." I finally said. Jr and Bambam laughed the loudest.

 

"Why are you guys laughing?!" I asked.

"Well, hyung. Strange? How do you do that?" Bambam asked softly.

 

I looked up for a second, "You know, like you just want to remain a mystery."

The photographer asked us to link arms, and hold position.

"Now try something out of the ordinary!" He encouraged.

 

"How about the faces you'd make when you find out Bam Bam's going to be on Roommate?" JR said in a matter-a-factly tone.

The flash went off, "Wow. It actually looks great, keep em coming boys."

The assistant said, clapping us along. "I thought you wanted to share everything?" I mumbled under my breath.

 

Bambam was smiling, so through his teeth he informed me, "Well, we weren't talking when I was told."

"Nice smiles everyone." The photographer said cheerfully.

"Give me some y look." He encouraged.

 

I sighed and grabbed Bam Bam's shirt collar. Bambam looked straight into my eyes, I bit my lip.

 

The flash went off, "I like that, You, with the hat backwards. And that kid, stay. Everyone else, scram." The members scurried off, the makeup artists waving them over.

 

"Push him." The guy said, but he made it sound quite casual.

Bambam pushed me as hard as he could. With each motion the man captured it, "Look angry." I furrowed my eyebrows together. He snapped a shot,  "Now grab him."

I quickly grabbed Bambam. Just so he couldn't take slow motion photos of me running.

 

"I am sorry okay? We were fighting I wasn't going to tell you."

 

"That's perfect. Now where are those guys..." The guy trailed off.

 

"Ah. Someone get me the leader and The second oldest." He snapped.

"Scram." Bambam looked at me, glancing back momentarily.

 

I grabbed his wrist and dragged him off the set.

"I get it, we weren't talking. But we are now. Plus, we are together. So I'd like to say, I am okay with this, I mean I wasn't on that too."

I tend to ramble on when I am nervous, so pacing back and forth sort of helps me.

 

"Oppa. Thank you. But we have to go to the make up artists." I nodded, Bambam grabbed my hand, no one would suspect a thing.  We always held hands.

 

"I love you." He mumbled quietly.

 

"I love you more." I whispered in Bam Bam's ear.


"Always."