kaistal

one shots

'Babe i swear i don't like him . I only have eyes for you .'

'But the way you looked at him was different , even your fans said so  .'

'Omg soojung I swear i ain't gay okay'

Kai was currently holding krystal's hand trying his best to explain that he and Kyungsoo didn't have anything special going between them . Everything was fine between them until she came across some fan pages shipping kaisoo . Seeing those pictures and hearts in the pictures weren't helping . Futhermore she even went to the extent of searching up the different fanfictions of kaisoo and reading the different stories got her more insecure than ever . Despite her boyfriend convincing her that he was totally straight , she was still doubting him . 

'Oppa you know you cant tell me anything right.'

Kai couldn't help but burst out in laughter looking at his girlfriend's anxious face .

'seriously Soojung , if I am gay do you think i would ask you to be my girlfriend?'

'Who knows ? maybe it was just a cover up to hide from people that you like kyungsoo oppa .'

Kai clutched his stomach and fell on the floor laughing out loud , not noticing the anger in Krystal's eyes .

In the middle of his laughing fit , Krystal had already stood up , grabbed her stuff and left for her dorm without Kai noticing .

after recovering from his laughter , he sat up only to realize his entire house was empty . He panicked and immediately tried calling Krystal but to no avail . He immediately grabed his stuff and rush to her dorm hoping to find her there . He keyed in the passcode of her dorm (he knew the passcode as he went there almost everyday in the past ) , he pushed open the door only to be greeted by the sight of Krystal pulling Kyungsoo's hair while screaming some incoherent words . 

He made out some words like 'flirting' , 'mine' and 'snatching' .

He walked towards them grabbing Krystal by the waist pulling her away , trying to pry her hands off Kyungsoo now reddening scalp . 

Instead of pulling her aparr he got kicked in the balls by krystal .

He fell to the floor grabbing his crotch and groaning in pain , the veins on his neck could be visble due to the immense pain . 

Realizing what she had done , she immediately let go of Kyungsoo's hair , the poor guy clutched his head while rolling on the floor . 

She ran immediately to Kai and hugged him tightly while murmmuring words of apologies .

Kai started cursing under his breath while Krystal guided him to the couch . Kyungsoo was going to sit beside Kai when Krystal glared at him with her deadly stare . He whimpered out of fear and left a space for Krystal to sit beside Kai .

Kai ran his hand through his hair while sighing .

'What the hell were you thinking Jung SooJung ?'

Krystal played with her fingers while looking down at her lap 

'Sorry babe , I just got carried away .' She tried using her cutest voice on Kai hoping that his anger will cease . 

Kyungsoo scoffed at her attempt at aegyo only to feel Krystal nudging her elbows into his ribs . Never in his life had he been treated so brutally by a girl .

'SooJung stop your nonsense . Apologize to Kyungsoo now.'

Krystal whined in protest but immediately apologized after seeing Kai's stern face .

Kyungsoo just smirked

'now can one of you explain she was thinking that i was flirting with you and snatching you away from her ? She literally kicked me in the stomach when she saw me and all I did was to come over when she messaged me to.'

Krystal grinned sheepishly remembering her actions and explained her thoughts about Kai cheating on her with Kyungsoo . 

Kai could only bow his head in embarrassment as his girlfriend talked about him being gay .

'you know he even likes me dominating him and being on top in bed thats umf'

 Kai realize she was gonna start talking about their life and immeditaely cut off her words by cupping her face and pressing his lips against hers . 

Kyungsoo blushed while smirking when he saw that their kiss got more passionate . He screamed ' WE ARE STRAIGHT ' and left the dorm . 

Krystal smiled shyly as they pulled apart as Kai started planting kisses all over her face .

'I am straight for you sweety .'