— Chapter One

루비레드✧ Ruby Red — The Dark Side of Kpop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter One A/N: I'm sorry if this is bad. The first chapter was hard to write. But let me know what you think.

CA/N: Aenean venenatis, lorem eu hendrerit convallis, magna diam imperdiet tortor, eu vulputate diam dui eu ante.
 

story layout credit


May 11, 2012
Hannam-dong, Yongsan-gu, Seoul, South Korea
TS Entertainment Building
XX Apartment

Jihyun sat on her bed unpacking the rest of her clothes. She was the only one in the room that she shared with YF and J.Soo. She was glad to finally be alone. After the company finalized the members of the group, Jihyun had to spend more time with the other girls. It wasn’t something she enjoyed doing. She prefered to be alone especially since she didn’t know the girls that well. Ari had seen her sitting alone and tried to make conversation. After a few minutes of small talk, Ari could tell she wasn’t interested in a conversation. The visual didn't offer much and just nodded or shook her head, even at questions that didn't have a yes or no answer. Eventually, Ari gave up and went to the kitchen to join the other girls.

10 minutes after Ari had left, YF poked her head into the room. Jihyun sighed and looked up when she heard the door open. She expected it to be Ari again. She didn’t feel like talking to anyone. She was surprised, but still slightly annoyed, to see YF at the door. YF was funny and outgoing to say the least. She made friends with the other girls quickly. She was always making the others laugh and have a good time. Even during practice, she still managed to goof off.

"Jihyun eonni. The manager oppas are here. They brought our schedules. Come into the living room." YF said. Jihyun reluctantly obeyed and walking into the living room. The managers were standing in front of the now off TV, facing the other six girls. YF took a seat on the floor next to J.Soo and looked up at the men, waiting for them to speak. One of the managers handed her a small assignment notebook.The notebook had the months of the year at the very beginning, then a schedule breakdown for each day of the month. YF turned to the months of May to see that everyday she had something to do. She looked ahead a few months only to find her schedule still packed.

"So we've given you each your individual schedules. Make sure you follow them exactly. Be prompt and if you're confused on anything feel free to ask us. Once you girls start doing things individually, your schedules will begin to vary. You may be the only one working or everyone might be doing something. Always contact us so we can get you to your schedules on time." The first manager, Kim Sojung explained.

"Lastly, tomorrow you start filming for your show. It's just a small series that is going to highlight your debut days. It's not a strict script like variety shows, but we expect you girls to act a certain way and do certain things, but make it look natural." The 2nd manager, Lee Mungsoo said. He looked around at the girls faces for any sign of confusion. They all nodded their heads and said “ne” so he ended the meeting.

"We have to be up early to practice one last time before our d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter