A Body Like Idols

A Body Like Idols

WARNING: There's one curse word! o u o; I don't think it needs an M rating though. Sorry if that bothers you. Also, bit of another warning, its got Hyesung kind of hating on himself (most of the paragraphs are his thinking, I do not personally think this way about him). T^T I'm a horrible person. Sorry. ;u;


  "For 14 years, have you ever had! A body like idols!"

  Although they were just playing a game, those words cut deep into him. He only yelled back aggressively, mouth opening in surprise as his heart rate went up drastically. Next to him, the others were laughing. Of course, it was just a game. All fun and games.

  Hyesung quietly walked out of the studio after shooting, hands shoved into his pockets. Before he could keep going though, Minwoo was suddenly beside him. 

  "Are you alright?" Minwoo asked. Hyesung raised a brow in question before nodding.

  "I'm fine." he replied. "What makes you think I'm not?" Minwoo shrugged his shoulders and looked around. 

  "I don't know. You just seem...off."

  Hyesung laughed and shook his hand before patting the shorter man on the shoulder. 

  "Well I'm fine."

  Minwoo looked at him warily, as if he didn't believe what Hyesung was telling him. Hyesung hoped he would buy it though, and luckily Minwoo did as he suddenly smiled and nodded.

  "Alright. Well, I'm gonna go ahead and hang out with Jinnie." he said. "You'll be okay on your own?" Hyesung rolled his eyes.

  "Yah, I'm not 5 Minwoo. I'm good on my own."

  With that, Minwoo grinned and waved goodbye before walking back in the direction of the studio where Jun Jin was waiting. Once he was out of Hyesung's sight, the fake smile slipped from his lips and he sighed, rubbing the back of his neck before walking again. 

  'For 14 years, have you ever had! A body like idols!' he thought, Eric's voice ringing through his head. Cringing, he scowled and opened the bathroom door.

  As it slowly shut behind him, he took in the sight of a full length mirror standing against the wall. The bathroom was dimly lit, giving a soft glow that barely reflected off its surface. He could see himself, styled hair and pretty face in the smooth reflecting glass, but that was it. Walking up to the object, he took in his appearance with a blank face.

  For being an idol he only had the face and the voice, didn't he?

  The thought cut at him but his expression remained blank, not wanting to betray any of his emotions. 

  Slowly, as if afraid, he delicately the end of his shirt before pulling it up, revealing his stomach. Cold fingers brushed along the skin and he shivered slightly. 

  He didn't have abs like most male idols. He wasn't chubby either though...was he?

  Poking his stomach he grimaced, mind only seeing fat he needed to work off, when in reality there wasn't any there.

  Why had he ever done that photo shoot in the first place anyways? Unlike everyone else who had muscles at the time, he just had a flat stomach. Most people would look for the others instead of him. Him and his skinny , lack of muscle, chubby face.

  With a hand spread over his stomach, he smiled ruefully, not noticing the bathroom door open.

  However, he did finally notice someone else was in the room when arms suddenly wrapped around his waist. He tried to turn around and see who it was, but it was futile when he was locked in their grip. 

  Looking back into the mirror he could finally see the person.

  "E-Eric?" he asked, quickly trying to pull his shirt back down over his stomach, face red with shame. Eric didn't let him pull his shirt down though, grabbing his hands and pulling it all the way back up. "E-Eric! Stop!" 

  "What are you doing?" Eric asked him, expression showing confusion as Hyesung looked away from the mirror.

  "Nothing." he replied quietly.

  "Is it..." the taller then started, frowning slightly. "Is it about what I said?"

  Hyesung stayed silent and slowly shook his head to deny the statement. He tried his hardest not to let it get to him but it just, did. It's not like he could help how self-conscious he was about his body. 

  Small tears dripped down his face but he kept his head turned so the other wouldn't see them. 

  Eric sighed, knowing full well the reason Hyesung was like this. It was because of what he had said. Honestly, he never meant for the comment to be mean. He just...he was being stupid. 

  Looking down at Hyesung's stomach, he brushed his fingers along it, making Hyesung shiver even though the touch wasn't cold. 

  "Eric..." he pleaded softly. "Please stop." 

  "No." Eric said in a quiet voice as well, but with an almost commanding aura. So Hyesung let him do what he wanted, not reaching up to wipe his tears so he wouldn't give away the fact that him, a 34-year-old grown man, was crying.

  Eric's hands continued to roam around his midsection, ghosting over the skin with feather-light touches. 

  "You don't have a body like idols." Eric said softly, mouth next to Hyesung's ear. The words made the younger man shake and bite his lip. "But...you're not fat either. You have a nice stomach." Hyesung could feel Eric smiling against his neck as the older's hands came to rest just above his bellybutton. "And your skin is soft."

  "Y-yah...Eric Mun," Hyesung said shakily, breathing out as he slowly looked towards the mirror. "I'm not...a girl."

  Once he could see the two of them in the mirror, his tears started to flow even more.

  "I never said you were a girl."

  When Hyesung looked to the ground, Eric suddenly turned him around and made him look up at him. 

  "You're beautiful Hyesung, and I'm sorry about what I said." Eric apologized with a sadness in his eyes that made Hyesung finally let everything out, burying his face in the other's chest. Warm arms wrapped around him, hands rubbing soothing circles on his back as his shirt fell back down to cover his torso. 

  "I love you." 

  "I l-love you too, E-Eric."


OTL This is trash. T^T I'm sorry. It just came to me. o u o; Woops. I hope you liked it I guess? XD lol It's crap but whatever.