Final

Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunny and Taeyeon had been dating for a week, but dating with Taeyeon didn’t give her the right feel. Sunny’s a surgeon, Taeyeon’s a child specialist. Taeyeon had planned several trips for Sunny but the latter rejected her, giving her reasons like she has many operations scheduled that week, or it’s because she couldn’t apply leave.

 

Sunny and Taeyeon was match made by both Sunny’s grandfather. Sunny didn’t want to waste her grandfather’s effort that’s why she decided to date Taeyeon and give them a chance.

 

However, Sunny fell in love with a nurse in her department – Kwon Yuri. Yuri is a very kind hearted and passionate nurse which is hard to find these days.

 

“Sun, are you ready for our trip tomorrow?” Taeyeon asked.

 

“I’m sorry Taeyeon, I can’t go with you tomorrow.” Sunny said, sounding extremely apologetic that she has to reject Taeyeon again.

 

“Why?” Taeyeon asked in a firm tone.

 

“I… Have something on tomorrow.” Sunny lied.

 

“What do you have tomorrow? I’ve checked with your Director and he said you have nothing scheduled tomorrow.”

 

Taeyeon continued, “Why can’t you just give me a chance and prove to you that I can make you happy?”

 

“It’s not about that Taeyeon… Let’s break up… We are really not compatible.” Sunny said.

 

“Is it because of Yuri? Your grandfather won’t approve your relationship with her.”

 

“I won’t lie to you, yes, I love Yuri. I’m not sure if my grandfather will approve or not, but I am going to try. Thanks Taeyeon, for everything you’ve done for me.” Sunny gave Taeyeon one last kiss and went off.

 

-

 

Sunny’s grandfather is a professor at a university and Taeyeon is his ex-student. That day Taeyeon was free so she went back and visits him.

 

“Mr Lee!” Taeyeon called out.

 

“Oh, hey Taeyeon!” He gave Taeyeon a hug.

 

“So, how’s life? Is your relationship with Sunny going well?” The first thing he asked was of course about that.

 

“We… Broke up yesterday.” Taeyeon said.

 

“What? Why? Who initiated it?”

 

“Sunny did. I’m not sure if you know or not but, Sunny is in love with Kwon Yuri, the nurse in the same department as her.” Taeyeon purposely said everything out.

 

“I’m sorry Taeyeon, I’ll make it up to you. I owe you a meal alright?” He said and went off in a jiffy. Taeyeon smirked.

 

 

“Yuri… I’m sorry to keep you waiting. I broke up with Taeyeon.” Sunny went into Yuri’s embrace.

 

“Thank you so much. I’m not afraid of waiting, and I don’t mind waiting for you. Because you make everything worth it. From now on, I’ll protect you.” Yuri gave her girlfriend a forehead kiss.

 

“Shall we go get ice cream to cheer my baby up?” Yuri pinched Sunny’s nose.

 

“Yes!” Sunny’s scrunched her nose cutely.

 

-

 

“LEE SOONKYU!” Sunny’s grandfather yelle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter