Runch Randa

Runch Randa

-
People are beautiful,
not in looks or what they say,
but in the way they are.
-

Runch Randa was different.

At first glance you would have never expected that the tall, awkward man standing in the corner of the club was a rapper. He looked more like a kicked puppy who had lost its owner, or at least that’s what Gloss thought when he first saw the man at Club Bangtan.

Club Bangtan is a well-known underground club, mostly because it was where all the best rappers went head to head every night. Gloss was the best rapper to ever grace the stage at Bangtan; he has never once lost a battle to anyone. But Runch Randa was different, really different.

And that night under the strobe lights of the club and the cheers of the audience, he and Runch Randa spat verse after verse, spitting their best disses at one another. Gloss watched and he noticed how Randa’s eye lit up a very cheer from the audience, every well projected rhyme. He noticed how much the younger seemed to enjoy the atmosphere and the adrenaline from being on stage.

Runch Randa was different and Gloss decided later that night as he was leaving Club Bangtan that he wanted to see Runch Randa again, very soon.

And he did; though not in the way he expected.

Instead of once again greeting each other with the lashing of tongues, filled with quick rhymes spat at each other, under the familiar strobe lights on stage at Club Bangtan, they met in the comfortable atmosphere that was Seokjin’s home for his 24th birthday.

Neither had expected the turn of events that night, from the shy greetings followed by the initial awkwardness of addressing the other in a form that doesn’t consist of gloating barbs aimed to shake the other’s confidence.

The ease of conversation as they discovered each other; their shared passions and the person that existed while the stage lights were off, the conversation that led to soft blushes and light laughter, to even softer kisses when they said their goodbyes.

They met not as Gloss and Runch Randa but Min Yoongi and Kim Namjoon.

 -
I find beauty in
 a lot of personalities,
And my favourite one is yours.

-

 


So there you go, my drabble for old readers, I added how they met each other again just to like you know...cancel out the "what happened?"

I hope you like and please feel free to leave any sugamon prompts in the comments! :)