the aftereffect

the aftereffect

 

 

 

The sun slightly shines the cream-painted room, making the two bodies which are sleeping peacefully on the bed flinch. The man who has his hands placed on the woman's waist opens his eyes groggily. He glances to the beautiful woman besides him, thinking how wonderful this morning to him. He moves his body toward her carefully then buries his head in her hair, breathing her vanilla scent. Slowly, he kisses her neck and nuzzled his nose there in order to wake her up.

"JongIn..." She mumbles his name like a song.

"Morning, sleepy head..." He whispers to her right ear then bites the earlobe a bit. Her body shivers because of his action. She finally opens her eyes and turns her body to face him.

"What time is it?" asks her as she caresses his chest using the tip of her point finger.

"I don’t know. Eight?" answered him heavily as she his chest with her delicate fingers.

"Then it's breakfast time.” She says playfully as she stretches her hands out, propping on her elbow to support her body to get up. But, a pair of hands drag her back to the bed.

"Do you have any plans today with SeHun?" whispers JongIn while caressing her hair.

"No... But he will be home by ten. And, he knows you are here.”

“Really? What did you tell him?”

“That… you'd just broken up with your girlfriend, then you felt stressed, you wanted to come to his flat but he was out of town, and then,” she pauses to create a dramatic effect, “I let you to sleepover her. You, slept, at the couch.” SooJung tells him with seductive smile. JongIn chuckles then hugs her tightly. Their bare skins slap each other. Then he gently plants numerous kisses to her shoulder, neck, and behind her ears which make her giggling uncontrollably.

"Stop it!" demands her between the laughter.

"I won't." JongIn turns SooJung’s body to face him. In a second their mouth has locked to each other. SooJung partly opens to breathe which later used by JongIn to slip his tongue in. He explores , tasting her sweet scent. Burning in passion, SooJung grabs JongIn's hair as he kisses her deeper. She moans when his left hand rubs her waist gently. JongIn smiles a bit between the kiss. Slowly, his right hand runs down to her thighs, asking permission to do something that he been longing for a long time.

SooJung breaks the kiss and breathes heavily. JongIn can see the lust in her eyes, something that she always denies whenever they are together. She knows what his gaze means and flicks his nose. "You, naughty boy. Where do you learn that thing?"

"I learnt that from my brother's fiancée last night..." His husky-voice makes her trembling a little. A flash of what happened last night comes to her mind. They were drunk and did some stupid things. But, she is sure, it will never reach that level of stupidity. She rolls her body to the left and gets off from the bed - not forgetting to cover her body with the blanket.

"Hey, you already dressed up?" asks her.

"I'm not." He grins widely. "Why? Do you expect me to do the something right now?"

SooJung gives him a look. "Never. I'm not that crazy to do that with you."

"Yeah, because I'm the crazy one who didn't dare to touch the woman I love even when she was sleeping beside me."

SooJung blushes as he says that words casually. A minute later, JongIn gets up and walks toward SooJung.

"W-wait," she stutters when he's coming closer. Then without saying any words, he carries her bridal style.

"Hey!" yells her as she tries to release herself from his trap.

"Don't move. You make me so hard in here!" he jokes. He can feel her body beneath the quilt.

"Kim JongIn! Put me down!" SooJung hits his broad chest but to no avail. JongIn nuzzles his nose onto hers, kissing her forehead. Sweetly he whispers to her ear, "I love you, Jung SooJung…"

SooJung’s face reddens of his words. He circles the bedroom like some cheesy movies SooJung likes to watch then lays her on the bed. Her hands grip the blanket tightly as if she is scared it will fall and exposes her body. Seeing her like that makes him burst out laugh.

"SooJung-ah, I won't do anything to you.” He pats her head lovingly. “Get dress while I’m making breakfast, okay?” He kisses her forehead. He takes his shirt and pant that lays carelessly on the floor then steps out of the room. SooJung feels her heart is beating so fast. JongIn always does that corny thing which weirdly can make her melt. She touches her forehead and feels it has burnt by the kiss before. "I think I'm going crazy."

She rushes to the cupboard and takes her fiancee's blue shirt. She wears that without any shorts covering her long legs. She strides out of the room and goes to the kitchen. JongIn has been there, fully dressed with blue apron on him.

"What are you cooking?" asks SooJung as she slips her hand to encircle his waist from behind.

He doesn't answer her question. Instead, he asks, "Have you dressed up?" JongIn says while chopping a carrot.

"Uh-huh..." she nods slightly. She can smell his cologne and that makes her tightening her hug.

"JongIn, may I eat you as breakfast?" She blurts out huskily.

JongIn laughs at her question and turns his body. JongIn smiles and cups her chins in his hands. "Who teach you to say that in such a tone?" He kisses her top head and pats her like he always does. "Just a moment, please? I’m making the best breakfast ever for you." JongIn breaks the hug, shooing her to out. She pouts, stomping her feet, then going to sit at the dining room. JongIn chuckles at her childish act.

SooJung sits impatiently, plays the fork and spoon - making the bam sound like she is five-year-old girl.

"Tada, kimchi bokkeumbap for my SooJung-ie." Minutes later, JongIn comes to her and places a plate of kimchi bokkeumbap on the table. He drags one chair and sits beside SooJung. He takes the spoon from SooJung and fills it with food. After that, he feigns an airplane trick to her. "Open up. Ah..." SooJung scoffs at first but opens eventually. The food comes into SooJung’s mouth, making her cheeks full and bouncy.

"Is it good?" JongIn waits her response excitedly. SooJung frowns, pushing her chin up with her finger, then she nods approvingly.

"Eat well." JongIn pinches her cheek. SooJung continues eating her breakfast. JongIn smiles whenever she does silly expression after swallowing the food.

Suddenly, the door's bell rings. SooJung stops eating. She and JongIn exchange look. JongIn slightly nod as he realizes who is coming. He stands up and hesitantly walk to the door to open the door.

"Hey," JongIn faintly smiles to the person in front of him.

SeHun grins then hugs him. JongIn pats his back and flinches a little because he feels his heart aches.

“How’s your heartbreak?” asks SeHun.

“Bad,” answered JongIn.

SeHun laughs and gives JongIn a little punch. "Where’s SooJung?"

JongIn just motions him to get in the apartment. SeHun strides in, leaves JongIn alone near the door. JongIn has no intention to follow him but he can’t prevent himself from the self-torture, seeing SooJung and SeHun together. Slowly, he moves his body - letting his legs bring him toward the couple. He stops in his track when he sees SeHun is hugging SooJung, kissing her passionately, forgetting his brother who’s now clenching his fist to control his emotion.

SooJung smiles evilly in the corner of her lips as she returns SeHun’s kiss. She slowly opens her eyes and looks at JongIn. His intense stare meets her demanding eyes. JongIn replies with a faint smirk.

 

Tonight, SooJung will get her punishment.