multiple pairings; drabbles

Sooyoung-het Oneshots Collection (:

the words i don’t want to hear; yunho/sooyoung

She plucks up her inexistent courage one chilly Friday night. Maybe it was the three shots of soju that had aided her; or maybe it was the constant urging from her best friends to do it, she’s not really sure.

So Sooyoung finds herself right at his doorstep at 12am, and Yunho himself with a confused expression on his face.

The words roll out from her tongue quickly; of how she had loved him for so long, yet did not dare to confess; of all her bottled-up feelings all these years, never made known to him; of how she had endured seeing him with all his past girlfriends, wishing that she could be one of them.

She could see the expression of shock written all over his face. She wishes that it’s not what it means, but deep down she knows that it is most probably what she doesn’t want.

“I’m sorry. Sooyoung, I’m sorry. I-I love you too, but only as a sister…”

The words flow smoothly out of his mouth; along those silky, well-defined lips of his. It takes her a few seconds to register the cold, heartbreaking words. Her cheeks flush red upon realization of what he had replied.

As if sparking off a chain reaction, her legs move from under her; and within the next second she finds herself miles away from his house. She doesn’t stop until she reaches the entrance of the building and her knees buckle under her.

Her tears flow freely down her face like a tap left running and she makes no effort to stop them. Because she can’t.

I don’t want to hear you say sorry, Yunho-oppa. I just wish you could say you love me too.

tongue-tied; changmin/sooyoung

She was blessed with the gift of the gab, everyone believed.

Daemulimpersonations. Vocal imitations. Witty jokes on variety shows. Gag codes. Award speeches...Yes, Choi Sooyoung could do all that.

But when it came to a certain Shim Changmin, she would undeniably find her tongue tied to the roof of .

And that was what happened when he stops her along the hallway one dreary Friday evening after hours of grueling practice.

“Sooyoung,” he looks at her with concern in his eyes, “are you okay? I heard you were sick a few days ago.”

She only half-listens to what he is saying; she is captivated by his intense concerned stare. His mismatched eyes, his well-defined features – she soaks it all in, and it makes her feel like she is up in the clouds.

Receiving no response from her, he leans in closer, even more concerned. Her heart skips several beats; she is almost certain he can hear her thunderous heartbeats beating within her chest. She finally nods her head, so slightly that she is sure he had not noticed it.

But he did. Satisfied, he smiles in relief; and she once again finds herself dizzy with that bright smile of his.

“That’s good then! Well, see you around!” he chirps, turning on his heels, before continuing to his destination.

She snaps out of her reverie just in time.

“Oppa!” She squeezes out that one word with much difficulty. Why was it so hard to speak to him?

Changmin turns around, once again flashing his brilliant smile. “Yes?”

I love you. I love you. I love you.Three simple words; all at the tip of her tongue, waiting to be said to him for years. Sooyoung opens ; only to close it the next second; and yet open it again the next second.

“H-have you eaten?” Oh no. No. No! I totally did not just say that!

“Yes, I have, Soo,” he replies quickly before rushing off.

She slaps her hand across her forehead continuously and sighs, thinking that the world would probably have ended before she could finally express her feelings towards him.

She just wishes that one day, she could have the so-called ‘gift of the gab’ with him instead.

finally; kyuhyun/sooyoung

“Thanks for sending me home, oppa,” Sooyoung said gratefully when they reached the door of her apartment.

“You’re welcome,” Kyuhyun replied.

“The Christmas party was really fun! Say thank you to Siwon-oppa for me, will you?”  she said as she fumbled in her bag for her key.

“Sure, I will.”

“Aren’t you leaving soon? It’s already midnight; you should get going home too,” Sooyoung said as she turned her key in the knob.

“Erm…I want to tell you something,” he said in a low voice, fingers twiddling on the edges of his shirt.

Sooyoung stopped turning her key momentarily. She had never heard him speak in such a serious tone before. Turning around to face him, she found herself under his rarely-seen strong and intense gaze.

All of a sudden, all she could see was the inside of his chest. And feel his hands wrapped against her back.

“Soo, I-I love you…can we…can we be together?” she could barely hear him say.

And just as suddenly as she realized she was being hugged by him, he had pulled away, head bent down low in apology.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to do that, I mean, I really like you, but I don’t think you like me, so never mind, I’m really sorry, I didn’t mean that, please don’t take it to heart…”

A grin was creeping up on her face as she finally realized what was happening. Without waiting for him to finish, she locked her lips against his, something she had wanted to do for the longest time ever. Finally. His eyes widen in shock at first, but he gradually welcomes her luscious lips, and he lets his heart take over. He holds her face in his hands gently, savouring every moment of the kiss; waves upon waves of long-bottled emotions running through them.

It is about five minutes later that she slowly releases herself from the kiss and speaks up softly.

“Actually,” she breathed into his ear, “I’ve been waiting for this all along. I love you too, oppa.”

Kyuhyun broke into a wide smile as he watched Sooyoung blushing into a deep shade of red. Placing his hands around her petite waist again, they somehow found themselves in the spacious bedroom of her apartment.

The next morning, when the first thing they see is each other’s faces, they both agree that they had a great night.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Okay I know I for not writing for so long :/ The holidays are much busier than I thought :( and I have half-written drafts written all over the place OTL. /sigh/ hope you guys enjoy! and <3 ya all new subscribers! :D