Confessions

Sooyoung-het Oneshots Collection (:

“Yah, you don’t know DBSK’s new song?” Sooyoung said to the host in an annoyed tone, then started to dance to DBSK’s ‘Mirotic’.

Jessica, who was sitting amongst the audience, sighed. Aish, that girl. Yunho-oppa, you’d better see this.

**********************************************************************************

“So Jaejoong-sshi joked around and said that he did plastic surgery to look like Youngwoong Jaejoong. Then the person said, ‘Really? Why didn’t you do U-know Yunho instead?’ He's more handsome anwyway,“ Sooyoung ended her story half-giggling.

The entire studio exploded with laughter. Tiffany glanced towards the giggling storyteller. Aish, Sooyoungie…you really do like him a lot, don’t you?

**********************************************************************************

Screams and cheers reverberated throughout Madison Square Garden. The whole SM Town was celebrating together with the audience.

Sooyoung was happily skipping around with Amber when she stopped to a halt, right next to the person she had silently liked since forever, the charismatic DBSK leader Yunho.

She always felt awkward when with him. Something like, she loved being close to him, but was shy when she was right next to him. Countless times, she had wished that he could possibly like her too, but would always brush off the thought given that he had never paid any special attention to her. Nevertheless, she still carried that small glimmer of hope, that perhaps, just maybe, he would like her too.

She passed the microphone to him; stealing glances once again at his sharp and handsome features. Yunho-oppa…I really like you…

**********************************************************************************

Back in the dormitory, the SNSD girls were exhausted after the exhilarating night at SM Town Live in New York.

Sooyoung was about to proceed to her room when the three figures of Jessica, Tiffany and Taeyeon confronted her.

Without giving her a chance to speak, the trio plopped her down on the sofa, and began to speak.

“Soo, you like Yunho-oppa right?” Jessica asked, straight to the point.

“I…I…” Sooyoung stuttered.

“Don’t deny it; it’s so obvious you like him!” Tiffany quipped.

“Yes, so why don’t you just tell him that you like him? Instead of putting yourself through so much agony,” Taeyeon advised.

“But…but I’m a girl! How am I supposed to tell him that?”

Tiffany scoffed. “Oh come on Soo! Were you born in the 1940’s? You have such old-fashioned thinking! Why can’t girls take the initiative, huh? Girls are so much more proactive nowadays. And I there are many girls who are even better than guys in many areas now! Did you know, about the girl who…”

Taeyeon could see that Tiffany was going to start on her feminism rambling again. “Er, yeah, right! Just confess to him already, Soo!” she hurriedly interrupted.

“Taeyeon’s right. Soo, we all want to see you being happy, you know?” Jessica added.

“But…but what if he doesn’t like me? That will be so embarrassing!” Sooyoung protested more.

“Just try, Sooyoungie. You know, just like me and Donghae too, he thought I didn’t like him, but I did, and I was so happy when he confessed to me…” Jessica said, before lapsing into a dreamy state.

“You don’t want to have any regrets, right?” Taeyeon asked kindly.

Sooyoung tried to open to protest, but her retort was lost. Maybe they’re right, I should try…?

**********************************************************************************

After one whole day of intense practice, Sooyoung was standing alone outside the DBSK practice room, waiting eagerly to meet Yunho.

The door opened; and out came the DBSK duo of HoMin.

“Yunho-oppa, I…I...have something to tell you…” Sooyoung said nervously.

“Well, see you around, hyung!” Changmin smirked to Yunho before walking away.

The pair stood awkwardly in the narrow doorway; each staring at their own feet.

“Yunho-oppa, I…” Sooyoung started.

Without warning, Yunho grabbed her and pulled her into the spacious practice room, while closing the door at the same time. He placed her gently on the small comfy couch at the far end of the room.

“Oppa..?!” Sooyoung was slightly taken aback.

“Sooyoungie, you don’t have to say anything, I know what you are going to say…”

“Actually I…” Yunho paused slightly.

“…like you too…” he finished in a soft whisper.

Her heart skipped a beat. I…I didn’t hear that wrongly, did I? Yunho-oppa…likes me too…?

“R…really?” She couldn’t believe it.

She didn’t get any verbal response from him.

Instead, she got the feel of his soft lips on her cheek for a moment.

“Yes, I do, I like you too,” he whispered into her ear.

Slowly, he pulled away from the kiss, and faced her.

“Soo, I’m sorry. I was a coward. I know you liked me; I like you too. But I was afraid of negative rumours and gossip and whatsoever, so I never confessed to you. But Jessica kept hinting to me about you, and when you came today, I knew that as a girl, it took you a lot of courage to do so. And I realised how cowardly I was, how you could do it and I couldn’t. I really do love you though, Soo. Will you forgive me?” he said, with much sincerity.

Sooyoung felt as if she could have jumped in joy. “No, oppa, you weren’t cowardly…you really confessed to me in the end…” she said, while touching her cheek tenderly; signalling to him.

“I thought you didn’t like me at all, oppa…”

“I’ve liked you since I first saw you, Soo,” Yunho replied.

And once again, they enveloped themselves into a tight embrace; happy smiles and tears of joy on their faces.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Was watching old videos about Soo being a Cassie (haha xD) so decided to write this :) sorry if the front bits were confusing! It's just some snippets from various variety shows with Soo fangirling over DBSK (LOL) and SM Town Live in NYC :D and oh yeah my Project Work Oral Presentation is done that's one major national examination down! WOOHOO XD gonna post up the next oneshot up soon!~ OH and what do you call sooyoung/yunho's pairing? :X