In Their Own World (Drabbles)

Sooyoung-het Oneshots Collection (:

~One~

A typical Sunday morning – they are in her kitchen, savouring the variety of chocolate chip cookies they had made together.

Sooyoung stretches out her hand, about to reach for the last handmade cookie, but in a flash it is gone.

Right into the mouth of Shim Changmin.

“Yah, stop stealing my food!” she screams loudly, even though he is right beside her. Wrapping his arms around her waist from behind, in fact.

“What’s yours is mine too,” he replies nonchalantly, “and what’s mine is yours too.”

She smiles. “You want some?” he asks in between chewing his (originally her) cookie.

“But you already ate it,” she says longingly, pouting.

“Just come here,” he points to his own lips, “and you can have a taste too.”

“How naughty,” she says playfully. But she does meet his lips anyway.

They continue for a long time, both unwilling to break the kiss.

Finally, though, he pulls away gently.

“There, baby. Don’t blame me for stealing your food again; when you have double the satisfaction instead. Me and the cookie, combined goodness of chocolate chip and Shim Changmin. What more could you ask for?” he smirks.

“Nah, stop thinking so highly of yourself; that was disgusting. Combined grossness of chocolate chip and Shim Changmin, rather,” she teases, although she admits, she does kind of like the taste.

“Oh really? It wasn’t good enough for you? Let’s try again then, to make it better,” he says, before engaging in the next kiss. She welcomes it.

~Two~

A typical Sunday afternoon – spent leisurely; chatting, playing video games, everything under the sun.

She catches a small nap, exhausted from the numerous rounds of video games.

He watches her sleep, her long figure sprawled on the sofa.

He marvels. Marvels at how she still looks so beautiful even when she is asleep.

He runs his fingers along her silky smooth skin. She doesn’t stir, but gives off a faint grunt.

Reaching her face, Changmin plants a soft kiss on her cheek. If she was active and energetic when she was awake, it was the total opposite when she was asleep. To him, she looked angelic, peaceful, and if possible, even more beautiful.

Suddenly, falls wide open; and she starts to snore. He sniggers silently. How cute.

An idea pops in his head. Taking out his phone, he begins to snap photos of her in slumberland.

He places his face next to her sleeping face; making weird comical expressions next to her wide open mouth.

After he is done, he smiles. Perfect. With several presses of the keypad, it is instantaneously transformed into his display wallpaper.

Sooyoung stirs; her eyes snap open. “Mmm…what were you doing while I was asleep?”

“Oh, nothing much,” he shrugs.

She snatches away the phone he was staring at from his hand. “Then what’s this?” she asks haughtily.

“That’s because I can’t stop looking at you, baby. You’re too perfect for me to take my eyes off you.”

She blushes; while he smiles.

~Three~

A typical Sunday evening – just chilling out at home watching rom-coms and horror movies and chick flicks and more.

It starts with both of them sitting on the sofa together; watching the movies intently.

About an hour into the movie marathon, Sooyoung feels sleepy, as usual. Automatically, she lapses into the wide expanse of his body. She leans her head nicely on the nook of his broad shoulder, making herself comfortable.

Changmin responds by putting an arm over her petite figure.

She loves the warmth of his body. His muscular yet comfortable stature. Most of all, she loves his arm caressing her.

“Sooyoungie…” he says gently.

“Yes?” she mumbles; eyes half-closed.

“Why do you always insist on watching all these movies when you always fall asleep before the end of the first movie?” he asks jokingly, pinching her cheek.

She doesn’t respond at first; she just slips further down onto his lap, closing her eyes.

A minute or so passes and she doesn’t answer. He diverts his attention back to the television screen.

“Minnie…you want to know why?” she suddenly speaks up softly, opening her eyes.

“Why, baby?” He looks back at the sleeping girl on his lap.

Sooyoung takes a while to answer. “Because…” she pauses.

“Because I love to be in your embrace…” she finishes shyly. “It’s lovely; even just lying on your lap…it’s just…warm. It’s not really the movies that matter actually,” she ends off sheepishly.

He embraces her more tightly; and she feels even more blissful.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Okay now it seems like I'm really lazy :X will be posting up a proper oneshot soon! guess this is sort of a filler for not updating for so long :( Eh and sorry for the fail ChangSoo fluff yikes xP oh but anyway, fun fact: each drabble is exactly 250 words long! :D haha xD