Too Late

Sooyoung-het Oneshots Collection (:

Kyuhyun bustled around the living room of Super Junior’s dormitory, hurrying to put everything in place for her arrival.

Comfy beanbags, check. Pile of sweet snacks and food, check. 2 cups of cold drinks, check. Game console, check. Hi-fi karaoke system, check.

All done! But Kyuhyun was still nervous, as always when he was with her.

The doorbell rang. Kyuhyun ran towards the door; but in his excitement, stumbled over his own legs and slammed into the door.

BOOM! The whole door shook. Kyuhyun opened the door hurriedly.

Sooyoung greeted him with an astonished face. “Kyuhyun-oppa! What happened?!” She chuckled at the sight of him.

Kyuhyun glanced down at himself. His clothes were rumpled and his hair was ruffled. “O…oops!” he said embarrassedly, his face turning a beetroot red.

“Aigoo, Kyuhyun-oppa, you’re so cute! Never thought I’d see the evil maknae in this state~” Sooyoung chirped.

Kyuhyun smiled back absentmindedly, only concentrating on her smile. Her bright smile…it’s always so captivating…

They proceeded into the living room; for a fun-filled afternoon of games and singing and eating.

Kyuhyun always enjoyed these afternoons with her. He could be with her alone, without any disturbances. Just the two of them, having fun together.

He glanced at her enjoying herself, once again mesmerized by her. I really love her…should I tell her?

**********************************************************************************

Super Junior’s Choi Siwon has long been known as the cool and charismatic one.

But not when it came to SNSD’s Choi Sooyoung.

Standing in the midst of Seoul’s busiest shopping district, he stuck out immediately even though he had done a pretty good job of disguising himself with sunglasses and a cap and scarf.

The hot pink handbag in his grasp was undeniably making him the center of attention, as passers-by glanced at him weirdly one by one. His black get-up from head to toe only served to accentuate the contrast of colours. He shuffled his feet uncomfortably.

Then he spotted her waving excitedly to him. Even though she was clad in a simple T-shirt and jeans, Siwon thought that Sooyoung was completely beautiful.

“OH MY GOD, SIWON OPPA!! YOU MANAGED TO BUY THE BAG I WANTED FOR SO LONG!!” Sooyoung shrieked as she approached him quickly.

Siwon chuckled. She’s always so lively and cheerful…I like her for that. “Yeah, yeah of course! But please keep your pterodactyl voice down man, Soo! There may be reporters around…” he whispered to her after laughing.

“O…oops! Right, okay!” Sooyoung said in a hushed voice while examining the new pink bag in admiration.

Siwon watched her as she fumbled around happily with the pink bag for at least 5 minutes. She’s so cute…

They finally proceeded into the cinema after much squeals from Sooyoung over the pink bag.

How I wish I can hold her hand…Siwon thought to himself, I want to be with her…

**********************************************************************************

It was 7am on Saturday morning. Kyuhyun was rudely awoken by his phone ringing by his bedside table. He opened his eyes unwillingly and gazed at the caller ID.

SNSD Sooyoung calling…

He sprung up immediately. Clearing his throat, he answered the call.

“Hello, Kyuhyun-oppa? Sooyoung here. I need to tell you something! Could we meet at the SNSD practice room at 8am? Okay okay?” Sooyoung said in a rush excitedly.

“Oh…ok sure!” Kyuhyun replied.

Hmm, she seems so excited…wonder what it’s about?

Maybe I should take this chance to confess to her too…

**********************************************************************************

Siwon tried to stretch out his legs in the small van. He hated sitting in the small vans which always drove them around as he always felt that it was too squashed and stuffy; but he had no choice.

His phone suddenly rang. Picking it up, he smiled, all discomfort forgotten as he recognized the voice at the other end of the line.

“Hello, Siwon-oppa? Sooyoung here. I need to tell you something! Could we meet at the SNSD practice room at 8am? Okay okay?” Sooyoung said in a rush excitedly.

“Oh…ok sure!” Siwon replied.

Hmm, she seems so excited…wonder what it’s about?

Maybe…she likes me too? he thought to himself and grinned.

**********************************************************************************

Kyuhyun walked into the SNSD practice room, immediately spotting the tall slim figure of Sooyoung.

He had put on his best suit, just for her.

“Hey, Soo,” he called. Just the two of them together, in the room alone…

“Kyuhyun-oppa! You’re here!”

“You had something to tell me? There’s….something I want to tell you too…” Kyuhyun replied. Okay, this is it, I’m gonna tell her I love her.

“Yup, yup! Oh you have something to tell me too? Just a moment, okay? There’s still someone else coming~” Sooyoung said excitedly.

Someone…else…coming? Kyuhyun’s heart fell. Wasn’t it just the two of us?

He heard the doorknob turning; and he saw who it was.

**********************************************************************************

Siwon couldn’t wait for the photoshoot to be over. He was fidgety; he wanted to see her soon.

“Okay, we’re done for today! Good job everyone! Thanks for the hard work!” the director announced.

Siwon got to work immediately, changing out of his clothes quickly. Once he was done, he literally sprang up and ran out; eager to meet her.

**********************************************************************************

He was approaching SNSD’s practice room. He stopped momentarily, trying to make sure he was in perfect form; that his clothes were neat and tidy, that his hair was the way she liked it. After he was finally satisfied, he continued to the practice room, his heart skipping quickly.

As he was nearing the room though, he heard multiple voices coming from inside the room. Eh? I thought it was only Sooyoung alone? Why does it seem like more than just her?

He was baffled. Confused, he opened the door, giving an expression of shock and surprise when he saw who was with Sooyoung.

Both bandmates stared at each other with their mouths wide open in surprise, frozen.

It was Sooyoung who broke the silence. “Siwon-oppa! You’re finally here!” Both of them were still staring at each other in amazement.

Sooyoung, being overly excited, failed to notice the awkward atmosphere between them.

“Okay, time to reveal the news!” She breathed in deeply in excitement.

“I GOT MY FIRST LEAD ROLE IN A DRAMA!” she announced excitedly, prancing around happily.

Seeing her elated expression, they couldn’t help but smile heartily with her, both feeling happy for her.

“Congratulations, Soo!” they said in tandem.

Sooyoung smiled again, an even wider smile this time. “You guys are the best brothers I ever had!” she said happily while trying to engulf both of them together in a bear hug.

B…brothers? Both the smiles on Kyuhyun’s and Siwon’s faces faded.

I…I’m only a brother to her? Kyuhyun thought.

She only treats me…as a…brother? Siwon thought.

Both of them froze instantaneously.

Their change in feelings unnoticed by Sooyoung, she began to withdraw from the bear hug.

The door opened again.

Both of them watched as the girl that they had liked for so long ran happily to the newcomer, kissing him on the cheek, hugging him passionately. They gawked as they began to recognize who it was; someone that they knew very well, someone they were so familiar with.

Sooyoung had run forward, straight into the embrace of…

…Shim Changmin.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Ahh sorry guys this is kinda crappy :(( was just done in the spur of the moment cause I was spazzing too much about Soo getting her first lead role! :D:D I mean, like, LEADING ROLE omgomgomg!! :D and her role sounds really interesting! okay okay *end spazz here* before I bore you all to death LOL xD (next oneshot should be up real soon, cause I was juggling between that and this one for the past few days hehe xP)