Skinship

Sooyoung-het Oneshots Collection (:

(SNSD members gathered backstage, right after SM Town Live in NYC Concert)

“Wow, maknae, all grown up already eh? Leaning on Kyuhyun-oppa, holding his hand like that…” Hyoyeon teased.

“Don’t make fun of me, Hyoyeon-unnie,” Seohyun pleaded.

The rest of the SNSD members began to laugh along at their maknae Seohyun. All, except for one member.

The Shikshin wasn’t laughing not because she was daydreaming about food again. Rather, Sooyoung was feeling confused. Something was tugging at her heart. Seohyun maknae with…Kyuhyun-oppa?

She wondered why she didn’t feel happy.

**********************************************************************************

The SNSD members had just landed back in Korea after their SM Town Live in NYC concert, and were in their dorm. Leader-like Taeyeon was unpacking all their stuff, as usual, with Seohyun helping her; Jessica plonked down on her bed immediately and was sound asleep the next second; Sunny was still on her game console since they had landed from the plane. Tiffany was on the phone talking to god-knows-who; Hyoyeon was just lying on the sofa comfortably. Meanwhile, Yuri and Yoona had already scooted off to the kitchen in search of food.

Sooyoung walked absentmindedly to her room, with only one thing on her mind. Seohyun and Kyuhyun…skinship…they had skinship…why are they so close…

She flipped open her laptop and started surfing the web, in search of things to do to distract herself from thinking about it.

It was to no avail. One particular headline caught her attention immediately: “SNSD Seohyun and Super Junior Kyuhyun’s skinship at SM Town Live in NYC”

Sooyoung blinked her eyes. There were several close-up shots of them singing their duet together, and indeed, they seemed very close to each other. Unwittingly, she clicked on the fanvideo of them singing together.

“All I wanna do is find a way back into love…” she listened to the duo belting out the song together; watched as they held hands together, looking into each other’s eyes.

She was annoyed; she didn’t know why either.

**********************************************************************************

“Hey Sooyoung unnie, would you like strawberry milk or chocolate milk? I can go get it for you,” Seohyun asked politely after their meal the next day.

“Whatever, just get off my back, will you?” Sooyoung snapped.

Seohyun recoiled. What’s wrong with Sooyoung-unnie? The other SNSD members shrugged too.

**********************************************************************************

SNSD had just finished a practice in one of the SM dance studios. Sooyoung left first, alone. She was feeling touchy, she knew she hadn’t concentrated well enough and had turned the whole practice into a flop. The same thing was still on her mind: Kyuhyun and Seohyun…

“Sooyoung!” Kyuhyun called. She froze for a second, before suddenly hastening her footsteps. “Sooyoung!” Kyuhyun called again. She walked even faster; but missed the lift she wanted to get in to. Now she had to wait for the next lift.

“Sooyoung!” Kyuhyun jogged up and finally caught up with her at the lift landing. “Why do you keep avoiding me nowadays?”

She turned away; she didn’t want to look at him. “I’m not,” she mumbled.

“You are!” Kyuhyun insisted, “I called you and texted you so many times, but you didn’t reply at all. Yesterday, you saw me after my practice but left so quickly. Last time, we would always talk to each other if we met after practice. Why? Why are you avoiding me?”

“You’re thinking too much,” she said flatly, “and anyway, you can go talk to Seohyun instead.” The lift door opened. “I gotta go, see you.”

“Wait!” he grabbed her by the arm and placed her against the wall. “Is it because of the incident at SM Town in NYC?” Kyuhyun’s face was barely inches away from Sooyoung’s face.

“N…no!” Sooyoung tried to avoid his piercing gaze.

“Really? Don’t lie, Soo…”

Sooyoung remained silent.

“Are you…jealous?” Kyuhyun continued.

“W…What…no, of course not!” Sooyoung replied, though she couldn’t really believe herself. Is this it? Am I…jealous of them?!

“I know you are, Soo. I’ve heard from the other SNSD members you’ve been kinda touchy nowadays…right?”

Sooyoung shuffled uncomfortably.

“That’s a good sign,” Kyuhyun leaned in to whisper into her ear, “because that shows that you do care for me. You do love me.”

“I…I…” Sooyoung stuttered.

“Soo, I’ve been in love with you since I saw you. Those times we ate together, talked together, played Starcraft together…they were heaven. But you always treated me like a brother. Only a brother. But I want to be more than that to you. I want you to be mine…”

Sooyoung couldn’t meet Kyuhyun’s eyes; her head was bowed down low, her heart beating quickly.

“Kyuhyun…” she whispered.

“So I had to do something. I wanted to know if you ever loved me, or totally did not care about me at all. Seohyun came up with the idea. We decided to act intimate during the SM Town concert, to see how you would react. Of course, it wasn’t real, we didn’t really have any feelings for each other.”

“Y…You mean, you guys aren’t dating or in love with each other?” Sooyoung said.

“No, we’re not. Seohyun already has Yonghwa, remember? She was really nice to agree to do it with me though. She encouraged me to confess to you too.” Kyuhyun replied.

He continued, “So, anyway, I think I’ve got my answer. You were jealous…so…you do have some feelings for me too, right?”

“I…I think so…I just didn’t like the feeling of you and Seohyun being so close to each other; being so intimate…I always thought that you were the closest to me in SNSD…”

“Of course, Soo…you were the closest to me since I first met you, you are still the closest to me, and you will forever be the closest to me,” he replied, “I love you, Soo.”

“I…I love you, too.”

“And you should have known I’ll only have real skinship with you, Soo…” Kyuhyun whispered.

Their eyes met, finally; and so did their lips. Stumbling slightly into the empty lift beside them, they began to kiss, their first kiss, a long and passionate one. It wasn’t until the lift came to a stop on the ground floor and the doors began to open that they pulled apart, but they were not two separate entities anymore.

Their hands locked together; they walked out happily, ready for many more moments spent together to come.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Aha a less angsty fic (: pretty simple though xP (cause I kinda at writing fluff/happy fics I think ): ) Got several plot bunnies already but haven’t gotten down to writing them properly yet, so yeah, just a simple KyuYoung first, hope you guys don’t mind (:

By the way, that online article IS REAL, it’s from allkpop: http://www.allkpop.com/2011/10/seo-hyun-kyu-hyuns-skinship-at-sm-town-live-nyc So yeah, the KyuYoung Knight in me just HAD to do something about it, heh xD (and twist the story around :D) Cause there’s no SeoKyu in my dictionary haha (: