Phone call

♥ The Sweetest Mistake ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
► EXO - El-Dorado Flashback Hayi was doing her homework.Suddenly,she heard her handphone ringing.She quickly pick up the call.   Hayi : Yoboseyo~Who is this? Bobby : Hi girlfriend~ Hayi : Girlfriend?I'm sorry, I thinks you got the wrong number. Bobby : Hmm~Really?I thinks I got the right person girlfriend~ *chuckle* Hayi : *Wait!This voice* Bobby sunbaenim? Bobby : Tch~I never know that you're this slow to recognise my voice.Let meet up tomorrow at L theme park. 11:00 a.m. and don't be late.I will shave your eyebrow if you are late! Bye... Hayi : Wa..wait?What?Shave my eyebrow? hello....hello sunbaenim.yah!!

 

Hayi Pov :- So are you going out with him?Asked Sujeong unnie while smiling like an idiot at me.''Hah~As if I'm going out with him.I only doing this because I'm scared he might shave my precious eyebrow for real''I said while glaring at Sujeong unnie. ''Aish~That guy (-_-) Is this the right decision that I made?Should I go meet him up tomorrow? I feel so guilty towards him..'' *sigh*

 

sorry for the short update.I has been such a long time since I update this story.Sorry because I'm busy with school stuff.I am going to finish this story in this week since I got 4 days of school holiday and Thanks for subscribing and upvote to my boring story~ 2  or 3 more chapter to go :)      

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter