The Beginning

Untold Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Beginning

 

     It had been a secret that I was in love with Luhan. My best friend knew all of the feelings I had harbored for him throughout the years, though I was hesitant to admit. It all began with one single act of kindness on his behalf in the seventh grade. His one single act of kindness had me falling for him before I could even realize it myself.

     It was during lunchtime that he first approached us on a cloudy and windy day. Apparently Luhan was an animal lover, which seems reasonable now, as he is a gentle and caring person. He was playing soccer with a few of his friends during our break in the field behind our school. If one of the boys hadn’t kicked the ball over the fence then fate wouldn’t have brought us all together. We were sitting at a nearby tree when we realized the Luhan approaching us. He seemed to have something hidden inside of his oversized red hoodie. At first look he looked excited and a little suspicious. We were all sitting together underneath a tree enjoying each other’s company when Minhee called to him to see what he was concealing inside of his front pocket. He slowly walked towards us and once in front us made us all promise not to say anything. We all promised him that we would not hush a word to anyone. He carefully then pulled out a small and delicate bird that appeared to be injured from it’s leg and wing. And that is how it all began. We all vowed that we would take care of the bird together. Thanks to that small bird our friendship began to blossom.

      We carefully all gathered around the bird and made a nest of some sort with twigs and leaves that we found nearby. Leaving the bird protected by the tree we all agreed on coming back the next day to help take care of our friend, the bird. Over the next few days I could see how gentle and ki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter