Chapter 2 (Sequel)

Unbreakable Ice in You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It was a nice time we had,Mr.Jung."

"It wouldn't be fun without you, Mr.Shin."

Taekwoon smiled and Mr.Shin laughed as he patted my so-called husband's back. "This is why I like you,Mr.Jung." Mr.Shin smiled and Leo smiled. "We'll be leaving now then." Mr.Shin said as his car stopped in front of them and Leo bowed. "See you soon ,Mrs.Jung." Mr.Shin said as he entered his car and I bowed. We watched the car leave and as soon as his car was out of sight, Leo let out a sigh and massaged his temples. "Can we go home now?" I asked as I folded my arms and looked at him. He groaned before shooting a glare at me, "You're really no help at all."I never wanted to be 'help' either." I scoffed and walked away to my car. He let out a frustrated growl before he kicked a stone and walked over to the car. He got into the driver seat and started the engine.

The whole ride was silent and both of us didn't even bother to start a conversation. I regret myself for thinking he had started to love-- like me. "Stupid heart for beating fast..." I hissed silently and I'm sure he didn't hear it. We were on a small quiet highway and he was driving at a fast speed.

"Yah! Are you trying to kill us?!Slow down!"

"Shut your filthy mouth up, Jung Keumri."

"Taewoon!! This is dangerous!!! What if we get into an accident?!" 

"This is not a drama. Stop over-reacting" 

"Jung Taekwoon!"

He just smirked and fastened the speed even more. I bit my lip and my whole body was trembling. What if we got into an accident? What if  something happened? I looked at him and spoke, "Taekwoon...please....slow down..." my voice was trembling and cold sweat was forming. He gulped and looked at me slowly, "Keumri..."  he reached out his hand and carressed my cheek with his thumb. The car lights in front of us shined brightly and a car's honking sound was getting louder. I looked in front of us and saw a truck coming towards us.

"Taekwoon!!!!"

He tried to turn the car away but it was too and the next moment the car was rolling over and all the windows were crashed and blood were dripping everywhere. The car stopped rolling and I slowly blinked. I turned to look at my left and my eyes widened in terror as soon as I saw Leo covered with blood. "Taekwoon....No Taekwoon..." I reached my hand out and held his hand tighly. "Keumri..." He slowly opened his eyes and smiled. "Oppa...." I said while crying and he wipe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter