It's You

Fashion Love (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-It's really an impossible thing for her to love girl... but Sooyoung said 'Nothing is impossible'... and umma said 'Think positive'. How could they say such things?- Yoona kept on talking to herself mentally. Thinking about if Yuri would actually have interest to girls. Yoona turned of the shower and dried herself. After she was satisfied than no water was rolling down from her body, she wrapped the towel around her hair for the water to be absorbed by it while she put on her clothes. After a few minutes, she went out of the bathroom to find the model sleeping.

-She's already asleep?- Yoona pouted. But Yoona's pout was replaced by a smile after seeing a cute PRINCESS lying down with her eyes closed. Though she's really looking tired. Yoona can't seem to remove the smile on her face, even she was fixing her things inside her bag.

"Aigoo... why does it have to be messy this way?" Yoona complained silently while putting out all of her garbage like candy wrappers and crumpled paper. The only thing that made her completely remove her smile was a lost important thing.

"*gasps* Oh no... where is it?". Yoona started to rummage her recently cleaned bag, looking for a certain paper. She uncrumpled all the paper she crumpled, but none of them was the thing she's looking for.

"No, it can't be lost. I have to pass that design next week." Yoona removed all the things inside her bag and opened every zipper of it. She looked in it, but sure it wasn't there.

"Now I'm dead" she facepalmed herself. "Arghh, why does it have to be missing?!" Yoona grunted quite loudly. She remembered that there's a person sleeping behind her. She looked at that person to see if she was awaked by her noise.

"No... stop~ it..." Yoona hear Yuri mumble. Yoona thought she was awaked, but seeing the latter still with her eyes closed tight, maybe she wasn't awaked at all.

-Hehe sleep talking? Ahh kyeo~- She said it was cute at first, but it really wasn't. She only realized that Yuri was having a nightmare. Yuri was almost breathing heavily, beads of sweat are forming, and she kept on moving her head side to side. Yoona quickly walked over to the model and sat on the edge of the bed. She didn't think twice and tried to wake up the model.

"Unni, unni wake up..." she slightly shook Yuri's body. Yuri was still sleeping.

"Aigoo, unni. Wake up!" Yoona gave more power to her voice. That by the time she exclaimed, Yuri abruptly sat down, panting. Yuri held onto her chest, trying to keep herself calm.

"Unni, you're dreaming..." Yoona tried to ease the scared look on Yuri's face by caressing Yuri's back. Yuri looked at the younger girl.

"Yoona, thank you" and she suddenly hugged her.

Yoona was surprised by the sudden contact with Yuri. Her eyes went wide, and her face, it turned to a shade of red. Blushing. For that short time, she forgot her problem. She slowly placed her arms behind Yuri and returned the hug.

"Umm, ex-excuse me. I'll be right back, Yoona" Yuri excused herself as she pulled out from the hug. Yuri went out of her room.

Yoona felt bad for Yuri, but as the latter went out of her room, the problem she had came back to her. Yoona went back to her own business trying to remember where she had put the paper for next week.

 

 

Downstairs where Yuri went, Yur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter