Final

Leaving Me Numb
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Are you okay? I’m sorry she needs me again tonight.” He said.

“It’s okay, I’m all well. Just take your time.” I replied, as I slide down the sharp blade against my skin again.

I lost count. Truth to be told, I really had lost count. Ever since his ex came into the our happy picture and claimed she ‘unexpectedly’ and currently carried his baby. It was an understatement to say I was surprised. I was beyond traumatized. This is the 2nd time for me to face this kind of . I thought my ex-ing-boyfriend case was enough. But seems like my life challenges had not satisfied of slapping me in the face. This just had to happen.

“Baby, I am really sorry…I know I’ve promised you to come home for dinner but..” He tried, yet again, to apologized.

“Hae.. You know there’s still a lot of time for it right? It’s okay. I can wait.” The blood was dripping down on the floor like a huge waterfall. I managed to convinced him, while scratching a fresh new pattern on the back of my elbow.

“But—” “Hae-ah~ I’m hungry…You said you want to cook for me?” That voice. Her voice just had to appear when I was talking to him! She had had him for the whole week! Can’t she just give a little moment for me and Donghae to have a private time at least on the phone?

A new angry scratched against my red-almost blue skin.

“Yes, yes. Please wait. I am going to.” I heard he responded. How sweet. And now the tears is flowing the same amount as the blood. I just don’t care anymore.

“Baby, I- I have to go. Please take care. Okay?” He concernedly reminded. I internally scoffed. Take care? I have to take care of myself meanwhile she got you spoiling her all day long?! Nice one, Donghae.

“Sure. Don’t worry too much.” I don’t even know why I said that. It’s obvious on how you didn’t even care about me that deep anymore since she came. 1 phone call only after 2 weeks, not to mention the limited duration of talking.

I qui

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter