(_|_)

Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Happy Birthday to Taeyeon and I ♥ (9th & 11th March 2015)

“Please come again!”

 

Hyoyeon was greeted by a gust of cold wind when she stepped out from the bakery. She slipped her hands inside her pocket, trying to keep herself warm as she walked along the pavement. Hyoyeon hated the sound of the streets so she plugged on her earphones with her phone and listened to her playlist. She took about half an hour of walking until she reached at her apartment. She cursed herself for not taking a cab but at least she had a little workout for her legs. Hyoyeon breathed deeply the moment she entered her apartment.

 

“Taeyeonie?”

 

She took off her coat and her shoes before stepping out to the living room. She could see that the television was , an unfinished mug of coffee on the coffee table and a person, sleeping at the couch. Hyoyeon went over to the sleeping one whilst placing her bag on the armchair. She sat on the floor, beside the long couch as she leaned her folding arms against the couch. She sat there for awhile to admire the beauty of the sleeping one when suddenly her phone started to ring loudly. The girl was stirred from her sleep when Hyoyeon was trying to switch off the phone.

 

“Hyoyeonie…?”

 

When she had successfully turned off her phone, Hyoyeon looked at the person who was now awake. “Ah damn.” She sighed as she placed her phone on the coffee table. “Is my Taeyeonie awake now?” Hyoyeon cupped both of Taeyeon’s cheeks and gently started to rub it in circles. Taeyeon was enjoying it that she had a smile drawn on her face not long after it. “Mm…” She hung her arms around Hyoyeon and leaned their forehead together.

 

“You’re so cold.”

“And you’re so warm.”

 

Taeyeon flashed a radiant smile. “Let me hug you so you will feel warm too.” Without waiting for a reply, she pulled Hyoyeon to sit on the couch as she straddled the blonde one. Hyoyeon was used to Taeyeon’s actions so she was okay with it. In the midst of Taeyeon showering kisses for her, Hyoyeon was rocking their bodies slowly from side to side as she hummed into a favorite song of her girlfriend. “Feel better?” Taeyeon asked between the kisses she was giving on Hyoyeon’s neck. She was even roaming her hands to rub on Hyoyeon’s upper body. No sensual feelings though. Just warmth.

 

“Yup.” Hyoyeon pinched her girlfriend’s cheeks and Taeyeon happily got off from her. “Thank you.” She planted a quick kiss on Taeyeon’s lips. “Hey, can you go and get my towel? I’m so lazy right now.” Taeyeon giggled and went to their bedroom without whining about it. Knowing that she had a chance, Hyoyeon quickly took out the small box she bought from the bakery earlier and took out the cake carefully. She rushed herself to light up the candles when she heard Taeyeon’s faint singing from the bedroom. Luckily she finished preparing the cake just as Taeyeon went back to the living room.

 

Happy Birthday to you,

Happy Birt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter