Different

Different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You looked at one of your friends, Lee Taeil as he sang passionately. His voice was as sweet as honey inside the cute body that he has. The song ended so quickly which gained a lot of applause from everyone else.

“Kim Yookwon! Kim Yookwon!” You heard your friends chanting for one particular guy, Kim Yookwon. You looked at the said guy as he seemed so surprise to a sudden request. Yookwon was your classmate and he also the member of hiking group that you were in. That day, the hiking group decided to go for MT so there you were, after hiked for a little while and eating some meal, all of you decide to play talent show game in front of a campfire.

“Oh come on Yookwon-ie! Dance for us!” You heard Minhyuk said as he pushed Yookwon to the ‘stage’.

“Some music please~” Park Kyung, a petite guy with a red wine hair said to a giant kid named Jihoon.

You saw Yookwon standing there awkwardly as he inhaled as many as oxygen that he can. Yookwon was a shy kind of guy, he didn’t talk much and all he did was smiling all the time. He even has a nickname as smiling angel because he always smiles when the group went to hiking and become deadly tired.

‘He probably wouldn’t do it. I mean, he’s not the type who could do dance.’

Your assumption went wrong once the music start from an audio speaker. You could look how Yookwon’s gaze changed before his body start to following the music’s rhy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter