Thigh Gap

Thigh Gap
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Ah, look at those girls.” You sighed as you saw a bunch of skinny girls walked into the café shop.

“Aigoo, they wear something so thin in this cold weather?” You looked at a young fine man, Jiho, in front of you who sipped his hot chocolate.

“You surely didn’t know what I mean right?”

“Oh! What do you mean then?”

“Look at their bodies. I mean, man! I’d like to kill other people just to have a body like theirs.”

Jiho looked at those skinny girls again before he looked at you with a confused expression. “You're kidding right” Jiho then said before he sipped his chocolate again.

“No I'm not. I'm serious about it. Not about killing people, it’s a crime you know and it won’t suit my personality but I'm serious about wanting to have a body like them. I mean, who wouldn’t?”

“Me?” Jiho said as he pointing himself.

You looked at Jiho as a lot of thoughts came to your mind. He surely weird but you never thought that he can be this weird.

“Why would you? You're a man. Besides, you’ll look like a freaking corpse if you want to have their bodies.”

“That’s what I'm talking about. Why would you want to have their bodies so much just to be seen like a corpse?”

You were silent for moments as what Jiho said really make sense. “But they have that envious thigh gap.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter