Anee-monee!

Anee-monee! (kid! Eunhae)

 

“uwaaaaaaaaa-----!!”

A small scream was heard not far from the room Donghae busies coloring his Aliens and Fishies coloring book with. Not wasting any time, little donghae scurries to the living room with small quick steps. Approaching the boy at the floor crying his heart out. The observant donghae notices his nemo plushy on the floor drenched in milk …the aroma of milk oh yeah, strawberry milk he thinks was invading his nostrils.

“hyukkie…you alright?” wrapping his arms in the other’s small frame. Hyukjae was sobbing unstoppably in hae’s armsas he rubs small circular motions at the back of the crying boy. He never did answer the question as he keeps on crying, wetting Donghae’s  fish printed shirt.

“Don’t cry anymore Hyukkie—you know fishies will be out of breath if they would swim in your river of salty tears… especially when it came from a monkey”

The crying Hyukjae looked up to Hae’s eyes and smiled, tears visible from his cheeks.

“Yah! Don’t try to be corny haehae, fishies swims in water YOU PABO!” donghae earned a mehrong from hyukjae.

“ I was trying to make you smile cry baby hyuk!”

“ Iam not a monkey and I am not a cry baby either… You’re the one who is trying to be a clownfish      haehae!”

They both laughed as they think if donghae was a fish then he will be Marlon in the movie Finding Nemo. As hyukkie had said both Marlon and Hae can’t tell a funny joke.

“BWAHAHHAHHA!! You can’t even say ANEMONE that well hyukkie!!!” clutching his stomach laughing at the thought.

“I can say ANE-NOMONEMIE—ANEMEMENOMIE —ANEEMONEEE see??” hyuk said defiantly even though he said the last word slurred.

“ANEMONE…ANEMONE…”Donghae kept on repeating the word for hyuk to know how it is pronounced. But it was a cute fail made by hyukkie. He pouted as he has some difficulty saying the NEMONE – on  anemone (haha XD)

“Why hyukkie cried?” Donghae asked as he wiped the tear tracks  from hyuk’s milky white soft skin, brushing it gently in his small hands.

“Hyukkie wanted to make haehae snacks” looking down fiddling with his hands.

Donghae sudennly remembered that his stomach growled before hyuk got out from the room leaving his coloring books undone.

 

“hyukkie knows kitchen is dark. So hyukkie asked mister Nemo to come” Mister Nemo is Hyukjae’s plushy given by Hae on his birthday, he goes around with it whenever he goes. The toy has been wrapped in his tiny fingers when he is playing outside and cuddling it with his arms whenever he sleeps.

Donghae chuckles at the thought,

Hyukjae is smaller than him and he was unable to reach the kitchen lights

And

He was still bringing Mr Nemo everywhere

Smiling as he continues to listen to hyukjae rant about how scared he is in the dark. Telling about the monsters there stealing food and having a party.

“—Mr Nemo slipped in hyukkies hands and I have to save him! The milk came tumbling on Mr Nemo giving him a milky bath…you know I don’t like him getting dirtied… you gave me Mr Nemo Hae hae…” hyuk pouts again.

Donghae held Hyukkies cheeks and made him look like a pufferfish.

“ I don’t mind mr nemo getting a milky bath” he bit his lower lip suppressing his laugh at the term used.

“but—but Hae is hungry, hyukkie  doesn’t want fishyhaehae to be hungry” Donghae smiles deep inside, Knowing that hyuk cares for him.

 “Next time hyukkie will not bring Mr. Nemo anymore” donghae said sternly causing tears to pool on hyukjae’s eyes.

Hae held Hyuk’s hand intertwining their fingers.

“ Because I will be with Hyukkie wherever he goes, I Promise” Donghae gave Hyuk an assuring smile and gave him a warm hug. Though hyukkie was surprised he smiled lovingly after a while.

Donghae helps hyukkie up, hands still intertwined, and happily skips to the kitchen. Donghae prepared Oreas and Strawberry Milk. They settled themselves beside each other in the table.

“say ~aah Hae hae!” Hyukjae giggled as he enjoys feeding his Haehae. Donghae obliged opening his mouth as hyukkie feeds him a cookie. He ate another and another.  He ate it with a big grin etched on his face thinking that it was a right choice not finishing his cereals completely earlier that day.

And maybe… if Hyukkie would come to play again sometime he would intentionally skip breakfast. Reason? So that he would be fed by his crybaby tongue tied monkey, Hyukkie.