Good Morning :)ong

My Winter Boyfriend

EunSang rolled over as her phone buzzed loudly, alerting of a new message on the chatbox. She smiled to herself under the covers and swiped her thumb to unlock the phone.

JongDae: Good Morning! :) ^^

EunSang's smile widened at the message.

EunSang: Good Evening, kekeke.

JongDae: How did you sleep?

EunSang: well, thankyou. Have you eaten?

JongDae: mhm ^^ my litte brother Tao brought pizza!

EunSang: I had Pizza for Dinner last night keke.

JongDae: Serious?!

EunSang: Mhm :)

JongDae: My Hyung just pointed out our conversation looks like a married couple. With asking if i have eaten and if you slept well keke!

EunSang: Is he with you right now?

JongDae: Mhm, he asked if you want to meet him. Careful, he looks adorable but, he's secretly a player!

Jongdae Sent a piture:

EunSang: Kyeopta!!! Aigoo! Chen! how can you call the adorable face a player?!

JongDae: Don't encourage him EunSang-ah!

EunSang sent a picture:

EunSang: look! He's better at Aeygo, and i'm a girl!

JongDae: I don't know, that's pretty cute! You look nice, going anywhere nice?

EunSang: Mhm, I'm going to a music lecture. A Song writer will be there so i wanted to look professional. I was getting ready whilst we've been talking.

JongDae: Well, I'm heading to sleep. Hyung said feel free to call him Oppa. he even winked! see i told you!

EunSang: kekeke Good Night Oppa.... and your hyung ^^

JongDae: you called me Oppa!!!! ^^ and not Xiumin-hyung! Party!

Jongdae has sent a video:

EunSang: You're so weird...Oppa. ^^

Eunsang minamised the chatbox and silenced her phone as she reached the lecture hall, a happy smile on her lips.


Hope you enjoyed this chapter! ^.^ Nice bit of fluffy flirting! ^.^