Final

Pepero Kiss

Nana's POV

   "Nana. Nana wake up. You need to go to your first schedule." My manager shook me in my sleep. I groggily woke up and nodded. He left and I went to go wash up, trying not to wake my other members up. 

   I met my manager in the living room and we walked to the company's car that was outside. "Did you know Ljoe is going to be at the recording too?" My manager asked me. I sat in the back seat while he started the car and I shook my head. "No. He didn't tell me he was going."   I pulled my phone out and texted Ljoe.

'Byunghyun-ah, where are you?'

I turned my phone off and looked out the window. Soon afterwards my phone buzzed, and of course, it was Ljoe. He replied back to me with,

'I'm at the salon.'

   I laughed slightly and sent back a short reply. It wasn't long until we reached the salon and unsurprisingly, Ljoe was there too. "Oh, Nana!" He stood up and hugged me. We haven't seen each other in 3 months because of his tour. Ljoe released from the hug and I smacked his head. "What was that for!?" Ljoe rubbed his head. I laughed and said, "You didn't tell me you were back. You didn't even tell me you were going to be filming either." Ljoe smiled sheepishly. "I'm sorry Nana. I just got back last night and I didn't even know I had a recording until my manager woke me up at 2." I stuck my tongue out and left Ljoe. He followed me and kept saying sorry. I stopped abruptly and Ljoe ran into me. I turned around to face him and said, "Hmmm....Buy me french fries and we'll be all good. Okay?" Ljoe smiled and nodded.

   Ljoe and I arrived at the recording set together and all the fans went wild. There were plenty of rumors that we were dating, so this wasn't going to help. Our managers pushed a path amongst the fans so that Ljoe and I could walk inside. "What do you think the rumors will be this time?" Ljoe asked me once we got in. I shurgged. We had our makeup get some last minute touches and the microphones attached to us before filming started. "We're going to start in a minute, everyone get in place!!" 

   It was about 10 minutes into filming until we got to the games. The MCs introduced the first game, the pepero game. Everyone groaned at the name of it. "Oppa! Why don't Nana and Ljoe go first? They're friends." Amber from f(x) suddenly said. The MCs smiled and started to ask questions. "Are you guys close? Are the rumors true? Do you guys think of each other as a man/woman rather than a brother/sister?" All sorts of questions was asked before we actually started the game. To be honest, it was kind of awkward with all these questions. I tried not to blush when the question of me thinking of Ljoe as a man came up. I didn't want to admit it, but there was some sort of feeling that shouldn't be felt for a friend inside of me. I didn't know if he felt the same, but I didn't want to ruin our friendship.

   Ljoe and I tried to avoid doing the pepero game together, but the MCs urged us to do it. Next thing I knew there was a pepero stick dividing the small space between Ljoe's and my face. "Set......Go!" Ljoe and I bit slowly towards each other, closing the gap between us. Our lips were about to touch until Ljoe pulled away. "Ah!" The crowd was disappointed. Ljoe and I blushed at the sudden closeness that we've never had with each other before. "Wah... 2cm!" the MCs announced the size of our pepero.

   It was time for the tape to be changed, so everyone went into their own dressing room to freshen themselves up. I was in my room thinking about how I almost kissed Ljoe. 'Does he feel the same?' I kept questioning as to why he pulled back. I mean, it's not like I wanted to win the game, but what I did want was for Ljoe to kiss me. "Nana, I'm going to go back to get the other members for your next schedule." My manager informed me. I nodded and he left the room. It was empty in my room now. The door suddenly opened and I turned around to see Ljoe. 

   "Oh, what's up Ljoe?" I stood up and walked towards him. "I just wanted to talk." I nodded and asked, "Okay. So how was your tour?" Ljoe shook his head. "No not about that. About the pepero game...." his voice trailed off. I mouthed an 'O' and blushed. We stood there for awhile, just staring at each other. "Nana? Can I tell you something?" Ljoe asked. "Oh, um sure." He took a deep breath and said quickly, "IreallylikeNanabutIdon'twantthistoruinourfriendshipsoifyoudon'tlikemethenit'sokay." I gave him a confused look. "What did you say? Say it slower." He took another deep breath and said again, "I really like you Nana..." I widened my eyes. He continued on again after he saw my expression and said, "But I don't want this to ruin our friendship, so if you don't like me then it's okay..." 

   I shook my head slowly, trying to process what just happened. Ljoe does like me.... "I'm sorry Nana, I should go now." He turned around to leave, but I grabbed the back of his jacket and pulled him back. "I like you too." I looked up at him and smiled. He widened his eyes. "Really!?" I laughed slightly and nodded. "I like you....oppa." His mouth dropped. "You just called me oppa..." I nodded once again. "Don't expect me to say it anymore though!" He laughed slightly. We stared at each other's eyes for awhile. Next thing I know Ljoe cupped my face and slowly leaned in. 

8da748e73e1aa1fc06b21b79b08dfdcf.jpg

Our mouths moved in sync with each other, slowly getting used to this new feeling. Ljoe and I pulled away for air and smiled at each other. We leaned in to kiss again, this time longer. Without us realizing, the door opened and someone said, "OH MY GOD!" We pulled away quickly and saw Jackson standing there. "I'll pretend I never saw that.....but ummm we're going to start soon." We nodded and he left, still in shock. Ljoe faced me again and kissed me once more before we left.