What happened???!!!!!

Who am I?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
I rushed to th backstage while keeping my eyes on sam. she looks so afraid and loosing it. It's all my fault. I shouldn't have pushed her to the edge it's not why I am here I want her to open up not to have MTBD.     Someone snapped his fingers in front of me " Miss do u need help?"    I am already in front of the bodyguard but I  was floating in my own thoughts to even notice. "please I neet get on stage" I SAID While panting from all the running I did. "sorry miss but I can let you passs if you don't have a backstage ticket" hesaid "DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE TALKING TO????? my sister is on that stage and she is on the erge of breaking down" I shouted. I was seeing red. I searched in my bag for mu ID "oh here is it" I give it to him. He widened his eyes " sorry miss I didn't know who are you I really apologize" I went on stage luckily no one noticed us everyone was drooling over their idols to even notice us.

 

I backhugged her she was trembling. I turned her arround to face me " Sam look at meee. Come on don't panic"

She is not responding to me I feel like dyingg I kept shaking her shouldersss " TRY TO BREATH WITH ME" she started to even her breaths " start counting from one to ten " she started doing as I told her.

I put her arm on my shoulder to support her I went down from the stage luckily the bodyguard helped us and no one saw us as we started heading to the front I saw oppa running our way.

"OPPAAAAA" I started shouting

He stopped in front of us and took Sam from me she seems like she is going to black out. He kept shaking her " Sam baee wake up ur oppa is here" he kept repeating 

"Op-p-a " she whispered then she went unconscious

"We need to take her out of here" he said

We put her on his back we headed to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter