first impression

Hey! Girl, I’m your sasaeng.

“Mino oppa!!”

“GD oppa!!”

“I love you !!!, oppa!!!”

“They’re so gorgeous!!”

I hear their voice every day when I walk pass YG building. It really makes me annoyed and why I don’t go another way. It’s because my house is opposite to YG building and I have told my mom once that we really need to move house but she said “There are so many memories with your dad in this house and Do you still dare to leave it behind?!!!” then what I can do right now is just be patient. Even thought my house is nearly to YG building but I never seen their artists before .So today will be first day that I will see them.

“Seungyoon oppa!! Love you!!”

“So handsome!!”

“We will always beside you!!!”

“So so…. ” after I said that just a few minutes they are stop shouting and look at me with their angers eyes. .

.(-*-) (-*-) (-*-) (-*-) -----> (- -')

Phew  - -"  lucky on me that I’m still alive. It will be better if I don’t say any things and see them from behind.

10 minutes ago….

I decide to go home because it’s so nonsensical to wait to see them for just a few minutes. I don’t envy them but actuality, They are just so so . Why do I envy them? If I’m better than them lol

Until..

“That’s Jisoo unnie!!”

“jisoo? Is she member of yg new girl group?”

“oh pretty!”

        Hey! I want to walk pass this way ,girls!! Back off!! I really want to shout it out loud but I choose to keep silent. Until there is Big girl pushes me and makes me stumbles over her legs.

Ouch!  why I always get bad luck….

 

“Are you ok?”  someone ask me with angel voice.

 

“huh! Ok? Do you wanna…..” ......stumble like me.… Suddenly, it’s like my voice get lost in somewhere.

who is she? perfect lips , attractive eyes, gorgeous smile on her face. How beautiful she is!

        To my dad in heaven

                I think I found my angel in this world already….

                                                                  With love

                                        From your f**king handsome son , bobby

“Oh f f fine!” I smile awkwardly.

        She gives me a hand!!! What a good girl!  I should keep calm and be yourself in this time. Does she really want to make me crazy?! Oh god… her hands are so soft…

Then I look up to her…

        Her eyes are looking at me.....

                        It’s really attractive…

                                                        beautiful..

        “unnie! Unie!”

                What the heck! I want to hold her hands as long as I can but Their voice make us….hell… what should i do with these crazy girls?

        “Can I take a picture with you , Jisoo unnie?”

She hesitates and refuses politely with a bow to them and she gives me a little bow too .before she comes into the building I think she tries to say something  to me that maybe mean “sorry?” and she doesn’t forget to give me a little smile.

Oh god…….I don’t want to know how my face look like right now. Maybe it looks like a dog that tries to catch up a little cat or a dirty person?.

But….

I hope to see you again,

jisoo…

 

 

If you want me to continue this story please comments or play #imyoursasaeng on Twitter

IG : ygnewgirls_quotes