Chapter 2

The Cursed Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Previous Chapter~

-Kyuhyun's pov- 

"It's him, i finally found him after all this year of searching for him, I finally found him mother! now we can get revenge for Kibum" i looked to my little brother's old picture, he was killed by the family Kim a hunters family "That man haves to pay for what he did, he will die"

...

-Yesung's pov-

I woke up by the sound of the alarm going off -Agh..- i sighed as i sitted in bed and looked at the alarm clock, it was 8am!-Yesung! hurry! breakfast is almost ready!- screamed Heechul from the kitchen making me jump a little at the sudden scream, i got up from the bed and went in to my bathroom, i brushed my teeth and took a quick shower, i went to my bedroom, i put on simple cloth and left my hair in a messy way which i thought it fitted me well, i really didn't want to brush my hair, it was weekend, i didn't have to do it. I went down the hallway, i reached the kitchen, to my surprise there was an undressed Heechul cooking, i blushed violently and covered my eyes. -Yah! Heechul can you please put on some cloth??- i asked still covering my eyes, it wasn't the first time that this sort of things happened, especially after spending the night with Siwon. -But its hot! and you know that i dont like to use cloth when im hot..-Said Heechul while putting the plates on the table. -I don't care Hyung, just turn up the air conditioner or something- I said while walking besides him and taking a sit on the dining table as he walked out, i waited a couple of minutes for him before i started to eat, he came back to the kitchen now using a plain T- with blue skinny jeans-There, happy now?- he asked while he sat across the table which to this i nodded happily and started to eat. -Hey i was doing the laundry and i found this on your pants- said Heechul taking a piece of paper from his pants which i instantly recognized and tried to take it away from him but he quickly dodged making me fall to the floor like an idiot -Oh dear, how come you didn't tell me about this?- he said turning around on his chair now facing me. -Well it isn't really that important, so i didn't told you-  I said getting up from the floor and sat on my chair again -Are you kidding me!? is he cute?- He asked while pointing at me with his fork. -Hyung you already have a boyfriend, what will Siwon think when he finds out your asking that kind of things- I commented receiving a smack in the head. -Yah! who said it was for me? im asking so that you can give him a chance, you can't keep yourself closed from everyone after him, you need to move on, i think that you have rejected enough guys- He said making me think about my ex boyfriend. -I know hyung but... i don't know..- I said putting my utensils on the table, i looked at my food for a while and got up from my chair making Heechul look at me strangely -Where do you think your going?- he said gazing me as i walked out of the kitchen -Im going out for a walk at the park, im not really hungry- I said walking to the front door and getting out of  the apartment.

-In the Park-

I felt as the cold breeze went through my hair, it wasn't very full but it gave a nice feeling to it, i walked a little more through the park until i reached a bench which i always went to and hopefully it was empty, i sat on it and took a deep breath while smiling, i really liked the smell of fresh air with the sight of the lake -We meet again mister Kim- I heard a familiar voice, i looked to the direction of where it came from and saw a figure in front of me -Excuse me?- i asked as i couldn'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter