Final 1/3

My dream come true

Leanna was walking through the halls nervous, it was pass noon and she was supposed to be studying at home for her college exam but instead she was inside a building that's full of strangers. If you're wondering where she is, she's at one of the scoutings. Yes scouting, she's going to audition because it was her dream ever since she was young, but you're probably wondering why she's at the scouting instead of being at home studying right? It's because her parents didn't want her to audition knowing what will happen once you step on that stage and got accepted you'll probably give up your everything.

 

"Number 41, Leanna Brooks." One of the staffs called out her name shaking her out of her thoughts. Walking she followed the staff ignoring the people who were looking at her. The staff stopped infront of the door and ushered her in. Se walked along the stage stopping in the middle.

 

"Hello," she gretted the judges who was infront.

 

"Hi sweetie, what's your name?" One of the judges asked.

 

"My name is Leanna Brooks."

 

"Okay, and what will you sing for us today Leanna?"

 

"I'll be singing Skyscraper by Demi Lavato."

 

"Okay, whenever your ready Ms. Brooks." They said and Leanna nodded, relaxing herself. She positioned the mic properly as the music started, as she was singing the judges were listening carefuly