A picture worths a thousand words

Horror school I: 7 School myths

A picture worths a thousand words:

a visualisation is better than verbal description

 

Dongwoo and the third restroom

"Alright, the electricity of the whole school is turned off, how the hell would this only fan work?"

He slowly stepped in.

Wet floor. Same as Sungkyu told. Water came outside like a stream.

There has been a, like an urban myth to broken pipe that is spread around by school students: once, there was a school girl believed to have committed suicide in a toilet. Since then, (of course nobody has seen her) the pipe in that toilet was seriously clogged when others dripped out some sticky red liquid. The staffs cut that pipe out to see what happened. And "what" was a frightening blood clot blocking the water. Examining the whole system, they said the blood clot was covered by mucilage (a kind of viscous fluid) so the blood didn't come out, so they got almost no clue about that red liquid. They threw away the clot. About a week later, the pipes, except the room with the dead girl, started to break, first small pieces came out, then bigger ones. And that red liquid disappeared. They tried to changed the pipes, and the clot popped up again, as well as the red liquid and the broken pieces.

 

His shoes got wet walking on that watery small floor. 

He squatted near the sink to check the pipeline since he was engrosses with Sungkyu's story. But he could see nothing. Well, it was dark. Also, the floor was filled with water as water kept coming out. He was sure that the break faced down the floor.

He stood up, got around and tried findind what they called "ghost" here. He studied the toilet. Well, nothing special. As something more interesting impressed him.

{Flashback} This is a flashback about Tasty-a couple of magicians, who were very famous, see chapter 7.

A/N: blue speeches are from Tasty. Urgh, I'm to lazy to put label and they are kind of boring. Sorry guys!

"We need a volunter. Anybody?"

Nobody responded. Everybody was afraid of getting the stage because the were fear of being on TV, as several cameras were around filming the festival and they all gathered to record Tasty.

"Nobody? OK we'll change our mind. That trick won't be played. Sorry!"

Fan sighed in boredom. So they missed one set.

"So we have another one to show! (the crowd cheered) Please take a look at this cup of water. (One held the microphone coming to the crowd and asked a woman) Can you give me some ideas about this water, lady?"

"Uhm it's clear and not frozen." She answered.

"Exactly. (He came back to the stage) Like what we've expected. As you see, this is just a normal cool water. You can also drink it. (The other one, who was holding the cup, took a sip) But I can surely tell you that it is not just normal water taking from the bottle or anywhere else."

One took out 3 cups and laid on the table.

"These are 3 cups that we prepared before and they also have magic! But first, let us calm you down a bit. Bro, pour in."

He poured water a cup. And then quickly swapped their positions.

"Guess which one contains water."

"The second from the left!" The crowd shouted loudly, probably shaking the stage.

"An you are right. Water is in that one. (the other poured water from the second to the first) Yeah, this is easy like eating candies. But try this time. Look carefully! Action, bro!"

The other, again, swapped the positions, but quicklier.

"So where is the water now? Let's reveal!"

He turned upside down the first one.

Nothing came out.

He did the same thing with the next.

Same result. 

And so did the last.

He even stacked them up but no clue prove that water was still in any cup.

How did they do it???


Author notes: Hey guys! Since this chapter, every chap contains one story from one member and a random flashback and/or a trivia.

This chapter is Dongwoo's. Guess who's next?